Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, feb1991blizzard said:

I am hereby tabling an amendment to the current Netweather laws for a short reversal of not allowing political discussion if an election takes place, this was intimated by Paul that this would happen during General Elections, i would be happy to let democracy prevail and hold a vote on whether this would be done or not.

Perhaps there should be a vote on whether or not to have a vote😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2019 at 12:24, feb1991blizzard said:

I am hereby tabling an amendment to the current Netweather laws for a short reversal of not allowing political discussion if an election takes place, this was intimated by Paul that this would happen during General Elections, i would be happy to let democracy prevail and hold a vote on whether this would be done or not.

I like your style! 

The team are discussing this at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, V for Very Cold said:

please remind me....now that Halloween has passed,

whens the Santa Shaker out? :santa-emoji:

I saw something about it being back in early November in a thread now long ago. 
 

Here 

 

Edited by matt111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks SS but the last two do not appear on my home page. I'm probably missing something

topics.thumb.JPG.65c207c1a47843f380844045b4724d30.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, knocker said:

Thanks SS but the last two do not appear on my home page. I'm probably missing something

topics.thumb.JPG.65c207c1a47843f380844045b4724d30.JPG

What browser do you use on your phone?

I have chrome on Android 9 and it's showing

 

Screenshot_20191103-104752_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Summer Sun said:

What browser do you use on your phone?

I have chrome on Android 9 and it's showing

 

Screenshot_20191103-104752_Chrome.jpg

I'm afraid I'm the last of the Luddites and I'm on a desktop W10 using Firefox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, knocker said:

I'm afraid I'm the last of the Luddites and I'm on a desktop W10 using Firefox

Do you see anything here? https://www.netweather.tv/forum/forum/35-weather/

I have tried Firefox on W10 and it's showing for me. Could you have an extension running that's possibly blocking some parts of the forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Summer Sun said:

Do you see anything here? https://www.netweather.tv/forum/forum/35-weather/

I have tried Firefox on W10 and it's showing for me. Could you have an extension running that's possibly blocking some parts of the forum?

I can see popular learning topics and photos displayed but not down the welcome to Netweather column

Not that I know of although I'm not sure what you mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, knocker said:

I can see popular learning topics and photos displayed but not down the welcome to Netweather column

Not that I know of although I'm not sure what you mean

I had an issue once on NW with a Firefox extension it caused some parts not to load up properly. If you type about:addons in the main search bar at the top it'll show you if have any installed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, knocker said:

So SS I got sidetracked. Which main search bar do you mean?

The one at the top of your browser

Untitled.thumb.png.12f38b53fc71f9ab97edcb9a66b28f83.png

Where you see that text remove it and paste/type about:addons then hit enter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

The one at the top of your browser

Untitled.thumb.png.12f38b53fc71f9ab97edcb9a66b28f83.png

Where you see that text remove it and paste/type about:addons then hit enter

This came up

ext.thumb.JPG.416ead1cb00464bee56e76666d640e76.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, knocker said:

This came up

ext.thumb.JPG.416ead1cb00464bee56e76666d640e76.JPG

Extensions won't be the issue then. I'm sure @Paul will see this and offer further advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else finding the forum to be loading very slow this morning? I've had the browser checking thing as well when trying to get on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been having a few issues this morning, and put the ddos defence on just as a precaution. It's off again now though, and the forum should be more responsive again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I UNDO the 'Mark forum as read' speech bubble icon on the left hand side, please?

Accidentally hit that icon ages ago on the Regional Discussions and now have done the same thing on the 'Weather Discussion - Winter' heading, now all threads in that section have no speech bubble icon to tap on to be taken to the first unread post 😞

Tried to click the same place again and nothing happens let alone the return of the extremely handy speech bubble icons! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Despicable Weather said:

How can I UNDO the 'Mark forum as read' speech bubble icon on the left hand side, please?

Accidentally hit that icon ages ago on the Regional Discussions and now have done the same thing on the 'Weather Discussion - Winter' heading, now all threads in that section have no speech bubble icon to tap on to be taken to the first unread post 😞

Tried to click the same place again and nothing happens let alone the return of the extremely handy speech bubble icons! 

I don't believe that is possible. Once you mark it read that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, afraid nothing can be done to unread it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having trouble staying logged in. All my passwords got dumped this afternoon including NW. So I reset it no problem. But now I don't seem able to stay longed in and when I come to sign in with the new password it wont allow it. So I reset it using the same password and then I'm in again until the next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...