#windysnow#

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold
Just now, Severe Siberian icy blast said:

It's got Oxfordshire written all over it 

They will all be sledging on wittenham clumps

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking low pressure in winter. Hot and thundery in the summer
1 minute ago, andy_leics22 said:

True. There is more PPN in that than I expected there would be. Just wish it was 50 miles further North, then we'd all be in the firing line

The ARPEGE model has a streamer developing for the early hours but it's not the best! We MAY get a dusting in Northampton from it but i'm not holding my breath. Plus, i'll be in bed so i'll bloody miss it

ARPOPUK18_15_4.png

Ohh fair doos so this model is the only one that picked up on it,, it's got the shape bang on, 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking low pressure in winter. Hot and thundery in the summer
3 minutes ago, markw2680 said:

I personally think the models so far have undercooked that low pressure that’s edging towards us from the east later this week, it seems to just stop as that weak front drops down from the north. Maybe nothing but could be worth keeping an eye on as that would change the whole outlook for this milder spell if you ask me 

I did think that so il keep one eye on that one but for now suggest it's best if you go and have a lie down my old mucka

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: the weather extremes in general but my favourites are snow & thunderstorms
1 minute ago, Severe Siberian icy blast said:

I did think that so il keep one eye on that one but for now suggest it's best if you go and have a lie down my old mucka

Can’t I’m stuck at the lamppost waiting for your magical snow lol

• Like 1

Posted

well, well, well, there's a small trough of snow heading this way from the northeast.

In fact, it's snowing a bit now!!!.

So, let me get this straight.  if it's forecast snow for here, it will not happen. But if it's not forecast snow here.....it snows??!!

Anyhoo, let's see how long it lasts against the mighty north warwickshire snow shield!!  

• Like 1

Posted
4 minutes ago, cyclonic happiness said:

well, well, well, there's a small trough of snow heading this way from the northeast.

In fact, it's snowing a bit now!!!.

So, let me get this straight.  if it's forecast snow for here, it will not happen. But if it's not forecast snow here.....it snows??!!

Anyhoo, let's see how long it lasts against the mighty north warwickshire snow shield!!  

It's the trough I picked up on last night read my comments, I got rinsed for it, my addiction took over and I'v since woke every 2 hours for an update on my radar lol, it's now snowing outside and I was right, me me me me me!!!!!! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Posted

Woken to a surprise fresh dusting of snow. Now into the 10th straight day of snow cover 

Edited by MattStoke
  • Like 2

Posted

Have to say didn't expect a thin dusting of snow this morning. Hopefully it snows a while longer yet. 

Posted
28 minutes ago, Severe Siberian icy blast said:

It's the trough I picked up on last night read my comments, I got rinsed for it, my addiction took over and I'v since woke every 2 hours for an update on my radar lol, it's now snowing outside and I was right, me me me me me!!!!!! 

Top effort ??
was a covering of snow on my way to work ( bar beacon ) 

and a few flakes in the air ??

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Snowing on the way to Coventry a45 atm

Coming down thick and fast as well

5E1147C9-4D0D-4E14-A326-1A4EFAC79577.thumb.png.8c170654bf501f5116f783e83d085a50.png

Edited by Dancerwithwings

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storms, Extreme Weather

Nice powder snow this morning coating things quickly. Nice suprise!

• Thanks 1

Posted
4 minutes ago, sheikhy said:

Gfs and icon look good for snow friday morning!!looks very heavy for a while!

Well according to BBC its nothing at all,, someone talked about a kink developing as it moves south, I'm yet to see this projection if one wishes to elaborate 

Edited by Severe Siberian icy blast
  • Thanks 1

Posted
4 minutes ago, Severe Siberian icy blast said:

Well according to BBC its nothing at all,, someone talked about a kink developing as it moves south, I'm yet to see this projection if one wishes to elaborate 

The BBC just go off the ECM, and it is the only model showing nothing.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: the weather extremes in general but my favourites are snow & thunderstorms

Well Shaun you did say it was something to watch and I ridiculed you lol and I have woken upto a right dumping of dandruff 

2D4AF759-4077-4189-AB45-07FB7B682ABC.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: WINTERS WITH HEAVY DISRUPTIVE SNOWFALL AVRAGE SPRING HOT SUMMERS.

morning all Midlanders nice to see snow falling again today a nice little surprise here not settling yet but I doubt it will i’ve had more snow falling here this winter than winter 19 winter 20 put together. ☺️

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme Weather, Tornado's, Heavy snowfall, Thunderstorms

Bit of cigarette ash here, it'll have stopped by the time the passing cloud has drifted over.