Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East and East Anglia Weather Discussion Sept 2020 onwards

Blessed Weather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: frosty mornings,freezing fog(makes the trees look nice!),snow,summer storms

Not to bad yesterday with some sun here in north norfolk, today it's started wet in heacham but now clearing.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storm, drizzle
Just now, Blazerblue said:

Thunder, lightening, hail, torrential downpours, today’s got the lot.

What thunder what lightning what hail what torrential downpour let alone that i've forgotten what showers are

• Like 1

Posted

Then your lucky, rained for hours for the last almost two weeks I think, today started with heavy rain, then, we got sunshine and then heavy showers and just had the lightening, thunder and hail, still chucking it down. You must live in a secluded spot, it’s been dire here.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Blazerblue said:

Then your lucky, rained for hours for the last almost two weeks I think, today started with heavy rain, then, we got sunshine and then heavy showers and just had the lightening, thunder and hail, still chucking it down. You must live in a secluded spot, it’s been dire here.

But i really like rain good news is 

IMG_20201006_164617.jpg

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.
31 minutes ago, Blazerblue said:

Have only had two light showers here so far today, this afternoon. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: frosty mornings,freezing fog(makes the trees look nice!),snow,summer storms

Some very heavy showers here in north norfolk yesterday p.m, today's been mostly sunny so far but with a chilly wind.

Edited by thunderpants
  • Like 1

Posted

First sunny no rain day for ages, wind a bit chilly but I’ll happily take that compared to rain and drizzle. Hopefully get tonight rain out the way tomorrow and some cold sunny days to come, maybe a frost

• Like 1

Posted

Just arrived back from north norfolk, a mixed bag of weather in our short stay but much better than forecast, temps there were showing 16.5c on my car thermometer when we left, temps here now on my station at Boxmoor currently at 13.4c.

Posted

Lovely drive into Eastbourne this morning 7.0c,beautiful blue sky and mist in the fields and on the lakes, simply lovely!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Snow and more Snow!

Well.

It's October so my annual hiatus comes to an end for another year. What a year it has been!

I hope all my SE and EA friends have kept healthy and happy throughout the long lockdown.

Now begins the hunt. For snow.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Umm.... well I don’t think the thunderstorm I just drove through was forecast. Some pretty good and clear I-C flashes and torrential rain/hail.

• Like 5

Posted

Coldest start here this autumn so far at 4.2c, current temp 6.0c. clear early on with a good view of Venus shinning brightly, now complete cloud cover and breezy, at least it's dry here at the moment.

• Like 1

Posted

Cold and sunny currently, that’s more like it  

Hoping the rain just over the north Norfolk coast doesn’t reach here, got washing out drying in the sun and breeze

• Like 1

Posted

This is what i love about autumm

Leaves fields it's the season that reminds you of nature

16023182598397732402640206747687.jpg

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

More showers today, torrential rain and hail thrown in.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme.....
On 11/10/2020 at 08:53, Daniel* said:

Beautiful in London first real good day of month

7EBC4DC2-D447-408B-BF44-65B565713933.thumb.jpeg.6725527fba72042a0b271c301fd7872b.jpeg89A665AA-68DF-41D6-9F20-A3256E5A61DF.thumb.jpeg.42d845e6547fcb0c17cd634acf8ecf5d.jpeg

Great photos, especially the second one. Thanks for sharing