I am too. It looks like its a totally independent unit using weatherlink and records temp/humidity too so quite useful as a backup station.

• 4 weeks later...

Has it arrived yet? I must try and look at mine this weekend, had it for two weeks unboxed and went , hmmm, need to fiddle and get it connected into WD and see what it returns.

• Like 1

Yep - All set up Db! It only took a couple of minutes to get it up an running.

I set up a free account with Weatherlink so the data could be seen there and it's showing up on the phone app fine.

I've also got a test version of Cumulus MX running with the AirLink network IP address connected, and that is pulling the data in every 1 minute. I should have the data points on my website later. 🙂

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dorsetbred said:

@Mapantz, looks good, is it inside or outside. Mine is inside and hardly varies..

I fitted mine outside to a North-facing wall. Luckily, I have a small window to a cupboard there which allowed me to power it up easily.

I may move it in the future. You can buy up to a 20m extension cable quite cheaply, and then put the two joined DC jack/adaptor in to a small waterproof junction box.

20 minutes ago, The PIT said:

That Cumulusmx version allows you to connect two stations?

No. That's not possible, unfortunately.

Cumulus MX can pull in data from WiFi connected add-ons that supply an API, whilst pulling data from a station connected via USB.

• 2 weeks later...

AirLink working well!

Folks around here starting up their fires..

881998624_Screenshot2020-10-11164708.thumb.png.810038367d0203d504bcf6be2ce5b097.png

Edited by Mapantz
  • Like 1