I have recently bought a room climate monitor and it is currently reading 22.8°C with 59% humidity which is in the “comfortable range” and it feels very pleasant if a bit on the warm side. It also tells you the indoor dew point. At the moment it is 14.3°C which is in the comfortable range. Anything above 16°C is considered “muggy“.

• Like 1
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have recently bought a room climate monitor and it is currently reading 22.8°C with 59% humidity which is in the “comfortable range” and it feels very pleasant if a bit on the warm side. It also tel

It was 28oC upstairs but turned the air con on and now it’s a very comfortable  23oC 😁

22.2C in here right now, but it was 27.0C this time yesterday. With the temperature below 20C outside with a keen northerly breeze we've been able to cool the house down. This is a warm house tho

Posted Images

It was 28oC upstairs but turned the air con on and now it’s a very comfortable  23oC 😁

• Like 1

22.2C in here right now, but it was 27.0C this time yesterday. With the temperature below 20C outside with a keen northerly breeze we've been able to cool the house down.

This is a warm house though, its been consistently above 21C all summer despite rarely being warm outside so we're looking at air conditioning next year.

• Like 1

29C today. Whilst we are having tropical nights it doesn't cool below 26C, even with windows and interior doors open in the evening and blinds down during the day.

One side of the house has cooled down a bit since this evening's thunderstorm, but the other is still stuffy. It's 26C in the kitchen and 27C in my bedroom, though don't know how accurate the alarm thermometer is.

• 2 weeks later...

It was about 21.0°C with 64% humidity in the bedroom when I went to bed last night. This morning it had dropped to 19, and now that I’ve opened the window it’s dropped to 18.3 with 59% humidity. Feels chilly but at least it’s fresh.