Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Storms and Convective discussion- 7th August onwards

3 minutes ago, jake44 said:

i must say it getting closer and closer we could be in for a storm later in southeast just keep your eyes on that

Just having a look at the storm notion and it appears that the French storm is the strongest on it's W/NW flank and pushing NNW.

WWW.METEOCIEL.FR

La météo en temps réel et prévisions météo pour la France, Observations météo, modèles numériques et logiciels météo (GFS, ECMWF, UKMO, GEM...

Be back in a bit.

Edited by Allseasons-si
  • Like 2
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A beautiful altocumulus castellanus sunrise this morning. 

Oo she's a beauty 

My first attempt at storm shots 🤷‍♂️ (Please don't judge 🤣) The cells are impressive tonight! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Allseasons-si said:

Just having a look at the storm notion and it appears that the French storm is the strongest on it's W/NW flank and pushing NNW.

WWW.METEOCIEL.FR

La météo en temps réel et prévisions météo pour la France, Observations météo, modèles numériques et logiciels météo (GFS, ECMWF, UKMO, GEM...

so its going to miss us....

I think today has been the hottest day ive ever experienced (no joke).

Its been scorching on the isle of wight and i cant believe for a minute that there will be no fireworks when this heat spell breaks.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SNOW_JOKE said:

I'm seeing 2 big CU towers going up way off into the distance from here, looking East/SouthEast somewhere around the Derby/Sheffield areas.

It's a little SSE of here. Keeping an eye again. Not a lot happened with the last one.

• Like 1