Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Storms and Convective discussion- 7th August onwards

2 minutes ago, Tom Jarvis said:

Yep cap is too strong today.

The stronger the cap, the longer you have to wait for initiation. As was the case yesterday, this happened between 6-7pm in general and EURO4 implies 7pm kick off

• Like 4
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A beautiful altocumulus castellanus sunrise this morning. 

Oo she's a beauty 

My first attempt at storm shots 🤷‍♂️ (Please don't judge 🤣) The cells are impressive tonight! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Calayte said:

Off topic quickly, out of interest has anyone thought about making a discord channel or something similar for this forum? 

Would be a nice idea

isn't there enough discord on these forums already

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Allseasons-si said:

Latest 12z Arome sat simulation.

anim_kyx0.thumb.gif.d31ba1b804e95be3052fbed9c51fb509.gif

More absolute garbage.....nothing at all here again....if we make it through this spell Without a storm it’s quite possible We’ll never see one again before the sun goes super nova...

Edited by Alderc
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Lance M said:

MCS in France looks good, don't think it can decide what direction it wants to go in though! Really exploding on Satellite.

There's some development near to the CIs too now that might be worth watching.

Probably Holland!

6 minutes ago, staplehurst said:

The stronger the cap, the longer you have to wait for initiation. As was the case yesterday, this happened between 6-7pm in general and EURO4 implies 7pm kick off

Indeed. The exact same was being said at this time yesterday. 60-90 minutes later things were popping up all over.

1 minute ago, Supacell said:

I have to admit, I like the look of that 🙂

Trouble is if they sustain themselves it will be the early hours when i am in noddy land,might get woken up though,and be a bit grouchy through tomorrow at work(6am-2pm)

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Vestan said:

Those 2 systems in N France look like they might be about to combine into one huge thing! 😳 

very wishful thinking but we can dream, can someone check the cloud tops on the cells in france though ;)

Edited by Mitch perrott