Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/06/2020 Onward

2 hours ago, Dorsetbred said:

Morning All, a cooler start to the day an overnight low in double digits 11.0°C at: 05:23 with some overnight showers, currently 13.5°C  with RH71% and a increasing breeze in from the N/NNW

It seems this morning it's a classic, there will always be one...

image.thumb.png.932c482542ca1d20c63f4ce973286333.png

Fair play. He's still there.

image.thumb.png.c57042c438fb872289a013af0fe6ea89.png

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll like this one.... Some kids were camping over in the Downton meadows last night. Packing up in the rain this morning, we watched them bag their rubbish up, then chuck it in the trees. I shouted

My poor attempt at taking photos of lightning with the phone! 

Just missed out in frome again , but took a short a short stroll  to a good vantage point and caught  funnel cloud 

Posted Images

As it has been a good day, I decided to lay a load of concrete. The forecast apps don't show any rain, but the radar to the WNW concerns me.. ?

Went for an autumnal walk on the Mendips this afternoon. Superb air quality and visibility but jeez that wind is chilly - kinda negated the strength of the sun. Roll on next week!

• Like 1

Anyone up on Mendip having the lightning and thunder that’s been detected? Might get more rain in half an hour than the last 6 odd weeks looking at the radar.

A couple of light showers this afternoon and a heavier one just now but otherwise it was a day of sunny spells with a cool breeze although still quite pleasant in the sun. Reached 17.7°C, currently 12.8°C

10C, cloudy, windy, 11am, 6th June... The only thing better than the crapfest in June 2019 is that it’s not raining.

Bored of this spell now. Summer please...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dean E said:

Really loving that setup mate, nice job!

It is encouraging me to get myself in gear and do some upgrades on my end! 

Cheers boss!

I had a second play around with the RGB as it comes with it's own controller for the front RGB. I managed to work out how to get all of the fans and AIO connected so that I can use the buttons on the front of the case to change colours.modes etc

I can still use the Gigabyte Fusion software too, so I get the best of both worlds! I hate the cable management, especially where RGB is concerned lol

Edited by Mapantz
typo

Cloudy and cool for most of the day with light rain for a time earlier this afternoon. The suns just come out for the first time today. Reached a rather pathetic 13.7°C, currently 12.8°C

Dry as a bone today! Sunny until around 10am, then cloudy until 6pm, with a few sunny spells after that. Max temp of 14.2°C.