Snow?

Storm Ciara - Atlantic storm 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A surfer missing in Sussex has been found alive. Great. Now they can send the moron a bill for the callout for his stupidity.  

You wont be lurking much longer if you are up on a roof tommorow 

Even doors are getting windy ?  

Posted Images

Very strong wind gusts here. I went to Galley Hill and had coffee in the De La Warr. The wind has only strengthened since then, with some truly wild gusts across Bexhill. My fence is nearly destroyed...

Picture provided barely does the scene justice.

CF857ACF-B213-46E4-B884-23189FDD4DEA.jpeg

Edited by LightningLover
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dbarb said:

Looks like we can put the ecm model in the bad books by overdoing the wind speeds, the peak of today's winds were in the morning which is odd considering the forecast was for them to increase throughout the day.

You seem determined to find fault with the models even though the worst is yet to come for the south.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, LightningLover said:

Very strong wind gusts here. I went to Galley Hill and had coffee in the De La Warr. The wind has only strengthened since then, with some truly wild gusts round across Bexhill. My fence is nearly destroyed...

Picture provided barely does the scene justice.

CF857ACF-B213-46E4-B884-23189FDD4DEA.jpeg

So basically between the two squalls, is where the wind is? 

• Like 1

The squall just came through here and wow thought it was a hurricane, some of the best/worst weather I've seen probably since the May 2018 thunderstorms.

Damage to sheds and a tree is almost down after the squall, tried to upload pics and vids but it won't let me choose the file type to upload them, any ideas?

Edited by Sparkiee storm
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, chrisbell-nottheweatherman said:

You seem determined to find fault with the models even though the worst is yet to come for the south.

I know I could be wrong but the winds dont seem to be increasing if not moderating to me, I guess we will find out .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dbarb said:

I know I could be wrong but the winds dont seem to be increasing if not moderating to me, I guess we will find out .

Mine did morate for a while, but seem to be increasing again now. 

10 minutes ago, tomp456 said:

First squall going through Worthing now. 

Is it now, between the two squall lines, that the winds are meant to peak? 

It seems to be, we are in Northants, where the jumbled showers in front of the main squall line are, and its getting ferocious now.