Sign in to follow this  
Roger J Smith

November 2019 C.E.T. and EWP forecast contests

6.9c and 126mm drying out in final third...

for November my guess is 9.2c as for precipitation I am going for 120 mm thank you. personally I believe that November will be rather mild and Atlantic driven 

A continuation of October weather into November, a mostly unsettled month. I will go with 6.8 degrees, close to average. Scotland and N England though could see quite a cold November, with more northerly sourced polar air  invading here at times especially first half of the month, CET zone though may only dip into this briefly. Could see a long fetch SW airstream at some stage second half with marked temp contrast between north and south just as we have experienced. Would not at all be surprised equally to see an arctic shot bringing widespread low level snow before month is out as well.

6 minutes ago, damianslaw said:

A continuation of October weather into November, a mostly unsettled month. I will go with 6.8 degrees, close to average. Scotland and N England though could see quite a cold November, with more northerly sourced polar air  invading here at times especially first half of the month, CET zone though may only dip into this briefly. Could see a long fetch SW airstream at some stage second half with marked temp contrast between north and south just as we have experienced. Would not at all be surprised equally to see an arctic shot bringing widespread low level snow before month is out as well.

Couldn't have put it better myself, of course, modelling could completely change in next 3 days in which case i would revise it.

Quite a cold Nov (could see some ‘more like winter’ very cold temps at times) with a potential CET affecting blip for a week after midmonth.  copious amounts of precip

6.6c and 140mm

BFTP

Edited by BLAST FROM THE PAST

7.0c.  135mm

Wet for the first 10 days at least..... a lot of rainfall about.

A real touch of Winter coming later in the month..... first hints of a cold December to come.

5.8 and 155mm still going to be wet due to the amount of cosmic rays and cloud seeding that is occuring