Snow?

South East and East Anglia Weather Discussion Sept 2019 onwards

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dunstable got a good snow cover but melted in the afternoon. Hills around the area did ok. I drove to the highest point in the Chiltrens to have my snow fix. Some photos from Wendover Wood this mornin

Shower cloud lit up nicely by the low sun earlier this evening north of Heathrow where I work.

Nice bit of snow here this morning, so that means it won’t go down as one of the worst winters I can remember but only by the skin of its teeth . Photos below ?

Posted Images

Local amateur weather stations around here are all showing 94-96f...not sure how accurate they are, that would be around 35c! No official weather stations of course in SE London/NW Kent, used to have Greenwich and Gravesend of course, gone. Certainly feeling oppressively hot now.

29c here, probably going to fall short of 30c just. Just a light breeze and can see cloud building to the south.

With temperatures sitting around 33c across a large section of the Fens, that cell could get some decent traction.

Edited by Captain Shortwave

There is a cell looks like it’s starting to come alive over Cambridge, not sure if it will amount to much and still hundreds of miles too far to the west for the ToD.

Temps here seem to have stopped rising and Norwich actually dropped 2c over the last hours, maybe some cloud appearing that way?

Just now, Blazerblue said:

There is a cell looks like it’s starting to come alive over Cambridge, not sure if it will amount to much and still hundreds of miles too far to the west for the ToD.

Temps here seem to have stopped rising and Norwich actually dropped 2c over the last hours, maybe some cloud appearing that way?

It’s right near my house but I’m at work argh 

Got cloud building between me and dartford roughly,, been clear all day till last 40mins or so.  maybe something, or not

Strong breeze now as well...

Edited by nanu
Just now, Blazerblue said:

Skies turning hazy here now, hopefully clouds can start to block that sun out, I’d like to sleep a little tonight!

Or the cloud will trap the heat in?