Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/06/2019 Onwards

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These I just took of the storm that just came over frome about 20 mins ago  looks like more to come     

This was sent by a friend heading to Wotton u Edge this morning. VID-20191114-WA0000.mp4

Decided to pop down to Mudeford quay  to enjoy this beautiful evening!  Took my camera along and was treated to the amazing display of noctilucent clouds, obviously others have posted about them alrea

Posted Images

Fog cleared quickly here too, within a matter of minutes around half seven.  Warming up now, almost at yesterday's max of 24.5°C already with clear blue skies.

Thanks Scott for the answer to my query yesterday.  Currently no storm symbols from any source for this location, only a heavy shower one for early evening.  Yet again, wait and see.

• Like 1

Beautiful start to the day here. Light fog all lifted by 6.30 am. Currently showing 26.6°C - just 0.2 away from yesterday's peak. Good job I stocked up on ice for some afternoon mojitos ? ????

• Like 1

Wonderful blue skies, a hot start to the day already.
Did hear the fog horns around 5am, but could not see any sign of it.
It has just hit 25c from being 17c at 6am.
8 mph ESE wind, 1017 hPa.
Forecasts this morning have put us on the edge of the thundery showers from 11pm onwards tonight.

Edited by lettice
1 hour ago, Mizzle said:

Beautiful start to the day here. Light fog all lifted by 6.30 am. Currently showing 26.6°C - just 0.2 away from yesterday's peak. Good job I stocked up on ice for some afternoon mojitos ?????

What a life... And here's me looking forward to my apple at 3 o'clock. ?

• Like 1

Come to the coast where the sea breeze is currently keeping it a nice cool 27.6°C. ? 

Actually I wouldn’t mind it reaching 30°C here as I haven’t recorded that yet since living here.  I’m not sure it will manage it though with the increasing breeze. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, matt111 said:

Come to the coast where the sea breeze is currently keeping it a nice cool 27.6°C. ? 

Actually I wouldn’t mind it reaching 30°C here as I haven’t recorded that yet since living here.  I’m not sure it will manage it though with the increasing breeze. 

I hail from further South and have plenty of family there, but can't bear the thought of M3/M27 etc in this heat: non air con car ?????

13 minutes ago, Mizzle said:

I hail from further South and have plenty of family there, but can't bear the thought of M3/M27 etc in this heat: non air con car ?????

I used to live near Winchester so often came down this way during the summer and yes those roads are never fun in this weather. ????? 

Edited by matt111
  • Like 1