Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mapantz

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/06/2019 Onwards

Recommended Posts

Temperature fell steadily throughout the night to reach a low of 0c at 7am. Had to scrape the car! But how wonderful to see the sun! Days like this are my favourite winter days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunny all day so far with blue skies and feeling cooler. 8.5°C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mostly cloudy here, just the odd bright spell. A low of 4.6°C. Currently 8.4°C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It turned out to be a cracking day here. Pity about tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely stunning crescent moon in the Western sky right now, a beautiful end to a lovely day and the temperature is dropping quickly too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No crescent moon on show for me, still overcast here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening All, Oh how I enjoy sunsets when there is no cloud cover, looking forward to a few dry days now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A toasty 7°C here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottomed at 2C and not falling any further, despite clear skies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MP-R said:

Bottomed at 2C and not falling any further, despite clear skies.

It may still drop a little further MP-R, but rise again during the early hours. I think we'll have to wait until Sunday night/Monday morning for something a little colder.

viewimage.thumb.png.611eb2b738bee201ebc7b12301090b05.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropped to 3.6°C but didn't stay there long and it's been rising slowly again since. Back up to 4.6°C now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful crisp early winters day. Loved it. 2.0C now. Orion stunning right now in SSE. Light cloud starting to arrive from SSW. Knocker's bad day tomoz showing on radar. I won't bother pasting that image. Happy weekend peeps!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got back home from a roadworks shift. Makes a change to be freezing cold and dry! Quite a novelty. The roads are really icy and everything has a thick rime at home but the weather station is saying 7°C outside and 3°C in the conservatory? #methinksitsnotwell 🤔 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rain has not quite reached here yet but you can see the medium and upper cloud on the midnight sounding and the broad spread of temps this morning

05.thumb.gif.6ad68bfc568f996d01aed30803bce1ab.gif2019113000.03808.skewt_parc.thumb.gif.b8812bc456230dee0d0e0e970cccfc35.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knocker said:

The rain has not quite reached here yet but you can see the medium and upper cloud on the midnight sounding and the broad spread of temps this morning

05.thumb.gif.6ad68bfc568f996d01aed30803bce1ab.gif2019113000.03808.skewt_parc.thumb.gif.b8812bc456230dee0d0e0e970cccfc35.gif

Morning Knocker, good to see you back..

Cloudy here and has been all night which has kept the temperature up. A noticeable breeze, this morning, coming in from an easterly direction, temperature 5.2°C  and noticeable windchill giving a cool 3.1°C ..

Radar showing the feisty rain down in the SW approaches, just how far east might this go....

Edited by Dorsetbred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dorsetbred said:

Morning Knocker, good to see you back..

Cloudy here and has been all night which has kept the temperature up. A noticeable breeze, this morning, coming in from an easterly direction, temperature 5.2°C  and noticeable windchill giving a cool 3.1°C ..

Radar showing the feisty rain down in the SW approaches, just how far east might this go....

Morning Dorset. I haven't actually been away, just ran into some slight problems in the MOD thread 😎

Not quite raining here yet with lowering As an plenty of St.

Yes the rain area is tricky, perhaps south Dorset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, knocker said:

Morning Dorset. I haven't actually been away, just ran into some slight problems in the MOD thread 😎

Not quite raining here yet with lowering As an plenty of St.

Yes the rain area is tricky, perhaps south Dorset

Ah the raging cold brigade...yes I did read it, Ah well we appreciate your postings in here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little bit of light drizzle here... and 7.9°C

Edited by Dorsetbred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only went down to 4.1°C here last night. Cloudy all day so far. 8.7°C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...