Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Recommended Posts

Hey Gang!

 

not long now!  Who are heading out for Tour 4?  Ill be flying from Manchester to LHR on 7th June, and on the BA flight to Denver....anyone fancy meeting up for responsible drinks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*waves*

Fellow tour 4 driver here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jut me and nick then!!! gunna be a quite tour!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jodie_Samantha25 said:

@Crashlanding Ermm don't leave me out of this, I'm always up for responsible drinks! 

@Nick L it will be good to meet you!

Only 90 days to go.. Where is everybody else?! 

On T2 this time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jezza said:

On T2 this time! 

Ahhh you'll miss out on the T4 fun! I hope you get some more amazing small town america shots! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fellow tour 4 buddy here and yes another Jodie!!! I'm on the 11:25 from Heathrow to Denver on the 7th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jodie35 said:

Fellow tour 4 buddy here and yes another Jodie!!! I'm on the 11:25 from Heathrow to Denver on the 7th

Yaaay a buddy I can't wait to meet you - Paul has said a lot of good things! And Jodie is obviously the best name 😂 ohhh you'll arrive in nice time for food in Denver, I'm on the later flight at 14.40! Have you booked your Denver hotel yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm flying out from Edinburgh to JFK then Denver by 4.30pm on the 7th look forward to meeting all , I'm a chase virgin buy been gliding for 40 years so love playing with the clouds ... see you all there ..... moby390 AKA Richard , my email addy if anyone want to hook up is [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Moby390 said:

I'm flying out from Edinburgh to JFK then Denver by 4.30pm on the 7th look forward to meeting all , I'm a chase virgin buy been gliding for 40 years so love playing with the clouds ... see you all there ..... moby390 AKA Richard , my email addy if anyone want to hook up is [email protected]

Hey Richard! Sounds exciting and you are definitely in for a treat, I hope you enjoy good food and long drives too! 

If you want or if anyone wants to add me on Facebook for easier chat you are more than welcome to, just search for Jodie Samantha Woodcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and the tour 4 thread finally wakes up 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2019 at 15:29, Jodie_Samantha25 said:

@Crashlanding Ermm don't leave me out of this, I'm always up for responsible drinks! 

@Nick L it will be good to meet you!

Only 90 days to go.. Where is everybody else?! 

I do apologise and meeting Nick L will not be that great....just bring a cow......................Sorry Nick...had to...JUST HAD TO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nick L said:

Oh and the tour 4 thread finally wakes up 😁

I thought the same!

 

thought someone shouted FREE BEER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Crashlanding said:

I thought the same!

 

thought someone shouted FREE BEER!

I thought you were offering the free beer?! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/03/2019 at 18:42, Jodie_Samantha25 said:

Yaaay a buddy I can't wait to meet you - Paul has said a lot of good things! And Jodie is obviously the best name 😂 ohhh you'll arrive in nice time for food in Denver, I'm on the later flight at 14.40! Have you booked your Denver hotel yet? 

Oh dear......I dread to think what Paul has said!!! I had a late arrival in 2017 so went with the early one this time. Just means i have to travel up to heathrow the day before. I'm booked in to the Days Inn on Tower Road.....Have you booked yours yet? The general alcohol theme on this thread tells me i'm on the right tour!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I’m the newest addition to tour 4! I was booked onto it originally but dropped out in November and deferred my place. But I found out I can go this year after all, and there was one space left so I’m back! Looking forward to meeting everyone (Jodie P I already know, and Paul of course) - I was on tour 1 in 2017 and looking forward to seeing the high plains this time!

not got a flight yet as there are no good deals. I’m hanging on to see if anything good comes up. Will be flying from Heathrow on the 7th.

Christina 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cloud Iris said:

Hi guys, I’m the newest addition to tour 4! I was booked onto it originally but dropped out in November and deferred my place. But I found out I can go this year after all, and there was one space left so I’m back! Looking forward to meeting everyone (Jodie P I already know, and Paul of course) - I was on tour 1 in 2017 and looking forward to seeing the high plains this time!

not got a flight yet as there are no good deals. I’m hanging on to see if anything good comes up. Will be flying from Heathrow on the 7th.

Christina 

Welcome aboard! You may well be cutting it fine now to get any deals so I wouldn't advise waiting too long 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nick, thanks I won’t, I’m going to give it a few days and if no change, will take the plunge. The most likely flight I’ll be booking onto is the 14:40 from Heathrow which gets in at half 5ish. I’m hoping I’ll make it in time for dinner! What restaurants are near the days inn? 

 

My original post has gone missing somehow but the whole text is quoted in your post above so to everyone else: that’s my intro! See you all soon! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Cloud Iris said:

Hi Nick, thanks I won’t, I’m going to give it a few days and if no change, will take the plunge. The most likely flight I’ll be booking onto is the 14:40 from Heathrow which gets in at half 5ish. I’m hoping I’ll make it in time for dinner! What restaurants are near the days inn? 

 

My original post has gone missing somehow but the whole text is quoted in your post above so to everyone else: that’s my intro! See you all soon! 

You somehow managed to hide it! I've unhidden it for you. 

I've never actually flown in to Denver myself (all the tours I've been on/driven for have been Dallas-based) so don't know where the best places are to go for food. I did go to the Ruby Tuesday when collecting friends from Denver airport, but wasn't too impressed and I'm not usually fussy when it comes to the quality of food! May have been a bad day, although Paul will probably be best places to advise.

Edited by Nick L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yh

Plenty of Eateries around the Hotels Complexes, including Ruby Tuesday which isnt usually that bad, there is a nice Restaurant attached to one of the hotels and also one of those Diner Places as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Paul Sherman said:

Yh

Plenty of Eateries around the Hotels Complexes, including Ruby Tuesday which isnt usually that bad, there is a nice Restaurant attached to one of the hotels and also one of those Diner Places as well.

 

My "favourite" part about dining there was a particularly gormless waiter. He brought everyone's food out except mine, then asked if he could get anything else...to which I slightly drunkenly replied "Yeah, my food please".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So happy you're joining us......bring on the cocktails!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/04/2019 at 19:54, Cloud Iris said:

Hi guys, I’m the newest addition to tour 4! I was booked onto it originally but dropped out in November and deferred my place. But I found out I can go this year after all, and there was one space left so I’m back! Looking forward to meeting everyone (Jodie P I already know, and Paul of course) - I was on tour 1 in 2017 and looking forward to seeing the high plains this time!

not got a flight yet as there are no good deals. I’m hanging on to see if anything good comes up. Will be flying from Heathrow on the 7th.

Christina 

Hello!!

Ill be one of your trusted drivers for the tour(doghouse for T4!)   I am also on the 1440 from LHR and well as Jodie so please join us! 

Not long now, should be fun!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait to meet all tour 4 people , getting pretty close now watching the weather in USA daily now , never far from my thoughts .... no doubt I,ll get hooked and be an annual event from now on .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/04/2019 at 21:50, Moby390 said:

Can’t wait to meet all tour 4 people , getting pretty close now watching the weather in USA daily now , never far from my thoughts .... no doubt I,ll get hooked and be an annual event from now on .... 

Good morning sir! yes its getting close and yes it normally turns out to be an annual or bi annual thing from now on in!  but i always say, if you have worked hard all year then why not treat yourself to a storm chasing trip to scare the bejesus out of you once in a while!

Again, I am flying from Manchester via Heathrow to Denver on May 7th.  more than happy to meet up with everyone for a pre chase beer? ill be the one sleeping on a bench somewhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...