Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Hey Gang!

not long now!  Who are heading out for Tour 4?  Ill be flying from Manchester to LHR on 7th June, and on the BA flight to Denver....anyone fancy meeting up for responsible drinks?

• Like 1

*waves*

Fellow tour 4 driver here.

6 hours ago, Jodie_Samantha25 said:

@Crashlanding Ermm don't leave me out of this, I'm always up for responsible drinks! 

@Nick L it will be good to meet you!

Only 90 days to go.. Where is everybody else?! 

On T2 this time! 

Fellow tour 4 buddy here and yes another Jodie!!! I'm on the 11:25 from Heathrow to Denver on the 7th

4 hours ago, Jodie35 said:

Fellow tour 4 buddy here and yes another Jodie!!! I'm on the 11:25 from Heathrow to Denver on the 7th

Yaaay a buddy I can't wait to meet you - Paul has said a lot of good things! And Jodie is obviously the best name 😂 ohhh you'll arrive in nice time for food in Denver, I'm on the later flight at 14.40! Have you booked your Denver hotel yet? 

I'm flying out from Edinburgh to JFK then Denver by 4.30pm on the 7th look forward to meeting all , I'm a chase virgin buy been gliding for 40 years so love playing with the clouds ... see you all there ..... moby390 AKA Richard , my email addy if anyone want to hook up is [email protected]

13 hours ago, Moby390 said:

I'm flying out from Edinburgh to JFK then Denver by 4.30pm on the 7th look forward to meeting all , I'm a chase virgin buy been gliding for 40 years so love playing with the clouds ... see you all there ..... moby390 AKA Richard , my email addy if anyone want to hook up is [email protected]

Hey Richard! Sounds exciting and you are definitely in for a treat, I hope you enjoy good food and long drives too! 

If you want or if anyone wants to add me on Facebook for easier chat you are more than welcome to, just search for Jodie Samantha Woodcock

• Like 1

Oh and the tour 4 thread finally wakes up 😁

• Like 1

On 09/03/2019 at 15:29, Jodie_Samantha25 said:

@Crashlanding Ermm don't leave me out of this, I'm always up for responsible drinks! 

@Nick L it will be good to meet you!

Only 90 days to go.. Where is everybody else?! 

I do apologise and meeting Nick L will not be that great....just bring a cow......................Sorry Nick...had to...JUST HAD TO!

22 hours ago, Nick L said:

Oh and the tour 4 thread finally wakes up 😁

I thought the same!

thought someone shouted FREE BEER!

On 10/03/2019 at 18:42, Jodie_Samantha25 said:

Yaaay a buddy I can't wait to meet you - Paul has said a lot of good things! And Jodie is obviously the best name 😂 ohhh you'll arrive in nice time for food in Denver, I'm on the later flight at 14.40! Have you booked your Denver hotel yet? 

Oh dear......I dread to think what Paul has said!!! I had a late arrival in 2017 so went with the early one this time. Just means i have to travel up to heathrow the day before. I'm booked in to the Days Inn on Tower Road.....Have you booked yours yet? The general alcohol theme on this thread tells me i'm on the right tour!!!!!

• Like 1