Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
chionomaniac

Tour 3 2019

Hi there,

I went on tour 3 last year, me and my sister (Mark and Anna) we didn't see any tornadoes but some nice storm structures and lighting. We went from Texas up to the northern states including Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming and Nebraska as well as some southern states. If you don't see any storms you get to see some nice places and good food.

I am booked on Tour 1 next year so hopefully I will see my first Tornado

Regards

Mark

Posted (edited)

Cheers for your input...wowzer! been on YouTube and seem some mighty crazy ones and appears the majority of the 'bigguns' form around Moore near Oklahoma City :oldwink: and appears earlier in the season (March/April) Alabama/Arkansas/Missouri/Tennesee/Kentucky/Georgia are the States more effected but as mentioned as weather is a fickle beast Tour 5 could be as good as Tour 1 but May is the month for the 'action'...

Currently going though probate so next few months not sure what bills I'll be shelling out for, are there quite a few spaces available for 2020? (I can't see availability on the tours anywhere).

Cheers Tim

Edited by Froze were the Days

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:37, Mark71 said:

Hi there,

I went on tour 3 last year, me and my sister (Mark and Anna) we didn't see any tornadoes but some nice storm structures and lighting. We went from Texas up to the northern states including Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming and Nebraska as well as some southern states. If you don't see any storms you get to see some nice places and good food.

I am booked on Tour 1 next year so hopefully I will see my first Tornado

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark  I will see you on change over day. Tom