Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Tour 2 2019

Cookie

Posted

That’s interesting. I hire a jetpack mifi on Verizon for $100 (2weeks); 2G free then $10 per G after that (which with streaming and constant GR updating plus the kid’s facebooking etc soon adds up). I can spend an extra $200 a trip no problem.

If I bought one (around $220) and then linked it to an unlimited data package for just one month I’d pay for it on the first trip. Will look at this next week when I’m out. RadioShack used to sell mifi dongles but they’ve all but shut down now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

Good day: 414 miles yesterday. Dinner in Dodge City and then we got the hell out of there. Chased a little storm north of Colby Kansas and watched another wannabe storm grow into a really is a big storm, moved away north from us. So spent the night in Colby Kansas. Highlights yesterday where a visit to Greensburg and meeting a person that survived the EF5 tornado that wiped here town out. Hearing their tornado siren and then ending up and bar called Twisters, where we came across the Tauris Texas Tech team doing a 10$ million government backed tornado intercept programme. Todays tornado possibilities look scary