Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
cookie

Tour 2 2019

Am on as well 🙂 Am just looking to sort my flights out now. Is the 26th a chase day or do we get dropped off at the airport? Just looking to pick a return date.

Hi Dan the 26th will NOT be a chase day, thats the day we have to get rid of 2 of the cars back to car rentals and start our journey upto Denver for the start of Tour 3 which kicks off on the 28th May

On 26/01/2019 at 12:13, Paul Sherman said:

Hi Dan the 26th will NOT be a chase day, thats the day we have to get rid of 2 of the cars back to car rentals and start our journey upto Denver for the start of Tour 3 which kicks off on the 28th May

Good to know, it means a slightly earlier return flight won't bugger things up! 

Don’t make it to early if you haven’t booked it yet. As it can impact the final chase day. Going for a late afternoon or evening flight back is recommended normally 

On 02/02/2019 at 10:19, cookie said:

Don’t make it to early if you haven’t booked it yet. As it can impact the final chase day. Going for a late afternoon or evening flight back is recommended normally 

Yep, I'm thinking of a 5pm or 7.30ish flight back

12 hours ago, Jezza said:

Yep, I'm thinking of a 5pm or 7.30ish flight back

I was supposed to be on the 6 o' clock flight, but BA have changed it to 10pm... and they've also decided to stick me on an Air Belgium aircraft on the way over whilst they repair some engine fan blades!

Think mine is 4pm as I go on to Los Angeles from DFW. Looking forward to meeting everyone. If anyone wants to split a room at the Best Western on the 14th-15th, let me know, I could only get a double king, so happy to split costs, if anyone is arriving a day in advance.