Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, More Snow said:

you never see me waste beer like that... shocking how he has spilt it all down himself..

JACKPOT! get the orders in before the snow stops them getting the delivery through https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_beer 800px-Snow_beer.thumb.jpg.34a0c9bec1fc3b7a4159c3ba2ad46508.jpg 😂

and the week we will never forget 😍

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kirkcaldy Weather said:

The dreaded snow-sign-with-snowflakes-vector-illustration-clip-art-vector_csp30841161.thumb.jpg.5fa23cb5a849b2a883e2868ff97402ef.jpg GRBBhYyK_400x400.thumb.jpeg.3e8b7d8ad6b39ae59c85852b5d687d65.jpeg ? hope for better luck for you in any upcoming snow that we get 🤞

You when these blocked charts start getting nearer and nearer tenor.gif?itemid=5297749  Dinae worry @Big Innes Madori will sort you oot! tumblr_nbgcsfmewP1qbgd63o1_500.gif 🤣

An that wiz withoot the Madori!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

small ramp to start off with 1673927570_41B1WLqMtDL._AC._SR360460.thumb.jpg.d6e6327e291e1a43bd2b671da839953c.jpg will get bigger from me if the blocking signal keeps increasing and is slightly nearer by the end of the week (by then @More Snow will be standing outside with beer in one hand and a sledge in the other) 😂 tempresult_ops8.thumb.gif.ea9c8faff3a3d11033d90911f28dc758.gif tempresult_syu2.thumb.gif.9d40361d2faff537f7eac74714d5bfae.gif tempresult_obi6.thumb.gif.167180b7f8606fe6a0edb8d312c57ef5.gif tempresult_kgn0.thumb.gif.1999110a5d493c1777303ac91376ca3d.gif gensnh-10-1-384.thumb.png.f19551623c95a3e8ed3346eb166181dc.png gensnh-19-5-384.thumb.png.7b4fab74768361338eb0605703ae6c58.png  giphy.gif 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Kirkcaldy Weather said:

small ramp to start off with 1673927570_41B1WLqMtDL._AC._SR360460.thumb.jpg.d6e6327e291e1a43bd2b671da839953c.jpg will get bigger from me if the blocking signal keeps increasing and is slightly nearer by the end of the week (by then @More Snow will be standing outside with beer in one hand and a sledge in the other) 😂 tempresult_ops8.thumb.gif.ea9c8faff3a3d11033d90911f28dc758.gif tempresult_syu2.thumb.gif.9d40361d2faff537f7eac74714d5bfae.gif tempresult_obi6.thumb.gif.167180b7f8606fe6a0edb8d312c57ef5.gif tempresult_kgn0.thumb.gif.1999110a5d493c1777303ac91376ca3d.gif gensnh-10-1-384.thumb.png.f19551623c95a3e8ed3346eb166181dc.png gensnh-19-5-384.thumb.png.7b4fab74768361338eb0605703ae6c58.png  giphy.gif 

Nope two hands equals two beers lol.. but i must say if these charts come off i may just climb to the top of the big hill opposite my hoose and proclaim it as More Snaw land. thee shall not take me SNAW...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Mokidugway said:

Winter ...

giphy.gif

Those will be Snaw balls soon enough..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, More Snow said:

Nope two hands equals two beers lol.. but i must say if these charts come off i may just climb to the top of the big hill opposite my hoose and proclaim it as More Snaw land. thee shall not take me SNAW...

Planned your activities for the upcoming snaw....

A snaw battle  63769319-ancient-warrior-or-gladiator-ready-to-fight-in-the-snow.thumb.jpg.de8a1715bdc34745a3a7bf0a720777ec.jpg  supply of snaw beer safely stashed in the snaw SnowBeer.thumb.jpg.a12238c0dae37d550bdbcb8163fae580.jpg end the day in snawy style 4_012114124530.thumb.jpg.94f9e2e4392008b886d20df15212f9bb.jpg 🤣

5 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Winter ...

giphy.gif

wont be dry for long... ikn2xm5ytjn01.gif 😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at least it will be mild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Kirkcaldy Weather said:

ive had sleet days projected for FI off this site more times than i care to remember the last few days. im pretty sure my dead cat from my childhood could do better than the BBC. p.s i do so hope you get your sleet day. lol..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, tight isobar said:

Order of the day..

Ridge making..and wave breaking!!.

4 once now we can turn 2 the operationals..and the supports..

Large scale's have done the breaking open of the pub door!!!..

And the landlord' knows if he kept the lock in on there would be agg'..

And the ramifications ARE....

Mr landlord. You wanted to keep the local p#ss tanks in your estalishment!!.

And syphon there funds!!..

Sorry all there old women' have  turned up..

And the sway of greed..has miss-turned you!!..

And you will be kicked rite in the liveleys!...

Now pop the champers'..because your a xxxx.

 

a few more days of those blocking charts and this might be appropriate pop-champagne.thumb.jpg.67fc6d1a6a645b04561d5ad9a272d962.jpg

10 minutes ago, More Snow said:

totally lost...am i getting a kick in the knob?? is that due to the MJO ? or is it due to tropical forcing? coz either way i would rather not..lol

you 2 been busy in the pub again giphy.gif 

 

5 minutes ago, More Snow said:

ive had sleet days projected for FI off this site more times than i care to remember the last few days. im pretty sure my dead cat from my childhood could do better than the BBC. p.s i do so hope you get your sleet day. lol..

a new mission how to sledge in sleet 😂 looking at the wiki page for sleet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleet ✅ the list has 

Freezing rain ✅ 

Ice storm Half_tick.thumb.jpg.e8d9ec28c25386f22ccb011bc1e3c26b.jpg half tick as wasn't quite a storm but was definite ice

Graupel ✅

Snow 

Hail ✅

ticked after that brief spell we had this winter 

only 1 left to go for me on the winter bucket list 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowt tastes better than wine when you’ve stuck them out in the snow to chill some. Adds magic to that there wine it does!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jemma Croton said:

Nowt tastes better than wine when you’ve stuck them out in the snow to chill some. Adds magic to that there wine it does!!

are you on the wine at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

I'm on whisky  been a strange day 🤣😭😕🙃🤓😛😜😝🤤😖😬😩🙁

a mixed emotion day, mixing spirits will help you with your mixed emotions

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

are you on the wine at the moment

Alas no. 2/3 kids went back to school today. 2/3 kids have been puking since 9pm. I’m up and down like a yo-yo dealing with puke-maggedons. Mistakenly brought one to my bed thinking it was a one off... back to school nerves kind of thing. So now my bed is trashed in puke and my mission for the night is to try and prevent them trashing their own beds with vomit when even at ages 6 & 8 they can’t seem to aim it in a sick bowl.

So no... not on the wine. Bloody wish I was though 😂😂

Ohh if only this happened on a school snow day instead of first day back (trying to make it semi relevant for the thread). Woo snow... much excite/many happy. Models do cold stuff etc

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lassie23 said:

a mixed emotion day, mixing spirits will help you with your mixed emotions

Larry I'm pizzzzed 🍾😮👀😋🤡💄💥🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jemma Croton said:

Alas no. 2/3 kids went back to school today. 2/3 kids have been puking since 9pm. I’m up and down like a yo-yo dealing with puke-maggedons. Mistakenly brought one to my bed thinking it was a one off... back to school nerves kind of thing. So now my bed is trashed in puke and my mission for the night is to try and prevent them trashing their own beds with vomit when even at ages 6 & 8 they can’t seem to aim it in a sick bowl.

So no... not on the wine. Bloody wish I was though 😂😂

Ohh if only this happened on a school snow day instead of first day back (trying to make it semi relevant for the thread). Woo snow... much excite/many happy. Models do cold stuff etc

sounds like a Norovirus outbreak in your household, maybe too late to suggest you wear a mask lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Larry I'm pizzzzed 🍾😮👀😋🤡💄💥🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

lol does help doesn't it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jemma Croton said:

Alas no. 2/3 kids went back to school today. 2/3 kids have been puking since 9pm. I’m up and down like a yo-yo dealing with puke-maggedons. Mistakenly brought one to my bed thinking it was a one off... back to school nerves kind of thing. So now my bed is trashed in puke and my mission for the night is to try and prevent them trashing their own beds with vomit when even at ages 6 & 8 they can’t seem to aim it in a sick bowl.

So no... not on the wine. Bloody wish I was though 😂😂

Ohh if only this happened on a school snow day instead of first day back (trying to make it semi relevant for the thread). Woo snow... much excite/many happy. Models do cold stuff etc

The glamorous life of a parent. I've been there too with the vomiting bug Jemma. Anyway here's a classic cold gif for everyone... 

tenor (4).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, booferking said:

Truly an amazing chart and to this day i can't for the life of me understand how i got no snow from that i know I'm in central Ulster but look at that chart🤔

Screenshot_20190107-231305_Chrome.jpg

We only got about an inch or two of snow on the wirral, didnt last long. We did get a good bit back in 2010

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Minnizi said:

We only got about an inch or two of snow on the wirral, didnt last long. We did get a good bit back in 2010

We got nobbut a sprinkling, pennines got it all and left us I a rain /snow shadow. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

totally nothing to do with weather. just got bbc radio 1 on and they were giving away tickets to go to Wembley to the FA Cup final. the winner?? a Spurs fan... how ironic. and then the presenter says "could you imagine if Spurs got to Wembley" im on the floor crying, some things just crack me up....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say I'm a bit miffed (to say the least) about John Holmes' comments about Ian Currie, on the Model thread just now. Ian has been an "Official" Met Office Observer for many years and has written many books on Meteorology. He has also appeared on Cable TV, giving forecasts. Ian has also written many weather columns, for local newspapers and a gardening magazine. He has also appeared on Channel 4 and Radio 4, talking about Frost Fairs on the River Thames.

Very harsh to suggest, "a bit like another bloke off the TV"!! :nonono:

Wanted to post this in here or PM John, as it's a moan plus I have sent John a very extensive PM, in the last few days.

Regards,

Tom. :hi:

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...