Jump to content

Model banter returns


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good grief I don’t look in this thread for 1 hour and apparently the world is ending. Some of you need to get a grip, honestly. How often has either ECMWF-GFS-or UK Met done something simila

Looks like someone has been out celebrating last night snow with a bottle of my favourite Spanish Cava !

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, shaky said:

Man the worst thing that could happen tonight is if the 46 dayer downgrades!!this place is gona go into meltdown!!nervous couple of hours coming up!!

Personally i think it will postpone any Greenland high...

As long as we dont see any signal for the high to the west collapsing into Europe its fine with me.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo97t said:

Looking like before February we will likely maybe see a snow event and then several fairly cold days but nothing crazy. Beyond that, no one has any idea

Hunch? Or scientifically based on NWP?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, moorlander said:

got everything i can cross, crossed for this.

Finish work on the 15th for 15 days second half of that will be spending time in the lakes.

 

If it’s going to be as cold as we would like (hope for) they won’t be lakes anymore just ice skating rinks

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, markw2680 said:

If it’s going to be as cold as we would like (hope for) they won’t be lakes anymore just ice skating rinks

thats just fine by me, already have all my cold weather gear packed and ready to go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bluearmy said:

Just going back to the 46, the stronger greeny high anoms are showing for post 28th ...... so don’t expect them to be showing on the back end gfs ops and gefs for a few more days yet  ( if it’s right that is) 

Ha, I think the snow will arrive just in time for Christmas ?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing in the current charts convinces me of there being any sustained proper cold period, let alone snow.

We are at least a week or two away from the models getting to grips with what is left of winter.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 'ColdIsBest' said:

Nothing in the current charts convinces me of there being any sustained proper cold period, let alone snow.

We are at least a week or two away from the models getting to grips with what is left of winter.

 

No wonder you post in 'the banter thread'..

Pure comedy!!.

Are you looking @equatorial modeling!!?????..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tight isobar said:

No wonder you post in 'the banter thread'..

Pure comedy!!.

Are you looking @equatorial modeling!!?????..

 

Maybe that is why Coldisbest posted in this thread to likely avoid a 'put down' ridicule. Just maybe your reply shows why many dont dare post in the mod thread for fear of ridicule.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bristle boy said:

Maybe that is why Coldisbest posted in this thread to likely avoid a 'put down' ridicule. Just maybe your reply shows why many dont dare post in the mod thread for fear of ridicule.

It was indeed 'tongue in cheek*..

And its a banter thread!!!..

Surely he's post was banter..(given whats on offer)..

A bold statement..'FROM SOME1 WHOM SUPPOSEDLY IS IN FEAR!??..

I certainly dont want to put any1 down..

But as again it was a tad ludicrous...and in the banter thread!!!!!!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bristle boy said:

So cold or coolish zonal? Guessing from those charts you posted TI. A simple commentary added to the charts would help to emphasise your point

Feel free to pop into the 'model discussion thread'.

I 90%of the time post snaps-and or data with my analysis!!.

I feel that even this being a BANTER THREAD....Some can't apply the notion of sarcasm-and or the obvious....

@nevermind

Edited by tight isobar
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tight isobar said:

It was indeed 'tongue in cheek*..

And its a banter thread!!!..

Surely he's post was banter..(given whats on offer)..

A bold statement..'FROM SOME1 WHOM SUPPOSEDLY IS IN FEAR!??..

I certainly dont want to put any1 down..

But as again it was a tad ludicrous...and in the banter thread!!!!!!!

Posts with numerous exclamation marks indicate shouty tendencies or put down tendencies. So just tone down the style and maybe others ( incl me) will get your posts.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bristle boy said:

Posts with numerous exclamation marks indicate shouty tendencies or put down tendencies. So just tone down the style and maybe others ( incl me) will get your posts.

Fairenough..

We'll leve this here pal.

You have the option to both avoid/and not read my posts.

EVERY 1 2 THERE OWN....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tight isobar said:

Fairenough..

We'll leve this here pal.

You have the option to both avoid/and not read my posts.

EVERY 1 2 THERE OWN....

 

Nowt to do with avoiding posts from any NW poster. Lots of exclamations marks indicate shouting or "you will take note of me". Just past knowledge from comms writing in work (pre-retirement).

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...