Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 13/12/2018 Onwards

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck ireland ?  

Definitely good to see Pom. I really have a feeling that we are going in to the freezer whether or not we see a pile of snow or not then I will settle for ice days and winter sunshine. Here is a few s

Posted Images

Precipitation seems a lot heavier on radar than what is actually is. Sun even breaking through the clouds. Have just had a few light flurries barely making the ground wet. 

• Like 1

Status Yellow - Snow/Ice warning for Ireland

Showers will continue to affect the western half of the country overnight, increasingly falling as sleet, or possibly snow in a few places. With minimum air temperatures near zero or below countrywide, some icy stretches are likely by morning.

Valid: 00:01 Monday 02/03/2020 to 08:00 Monday 02/03/2020

• Like 1

Small dusting this morning and icy. Lovely sunny day now. Love a week's dry weather and a bit of warmth. Roll on spring. (Although I'd welcome a surprise snowfall any time of year.)

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, BIG LAD said:

Small dusting this morning and icy. Lovely sunny day now. Love a week's dry weather and a bit of warmth. Roll on spring. (Although I'd welcome a surprise snowfall any time of year.)

Could do with a sustained dry period as my garden is a bog. No sign of warmth though. 

35 minutes ago, Weegaz said:

9 degrees, blue skies, sunshine.....roll on summer

Indeed, we need a few 20+ days to kill off this covid 19!

Edited by Rocheydub

Met Eireann Ulster Tonight. Met office nothing. 

Rain in the west will spread overnight, falling as sleet or possibly snow in places. It will clear from the west in the early morning with further outbreaks of rain or sleet following. Lowest temperatures of -1 to +3 degrees

Status Yellow - Snow/Ice warning for Donegal

Showers will turn increasingly wintry during Wednesday with a mix of hail, sleet and snow, leading to icy conditions on untreated surfaces. Some localised accumulations will occur.

Valid: 15:00 Wednesday 11/03/2020 to 08:00 Thursday 12/03/2020

Issued: 19:00 Tuesday 10/03/2020