Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/12/2018 Onwards

1 hour ago, CheesepuffScott said:

Cloudy and dull. Currently 11.2°C

53 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Sunny and 12.1°C here.

In between you two conditions and temperature wise with sunshine, low cloud and 11.6c!

• Like 2
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice little walk with the hound.

Beautiful looking up towards Peek Tor on Dartmoor this morning ❄❄❄

Guys good luck today -As they say one mans loss is another mans gain - well for once in the UK the south & SW are going to gobble up the Norths snow ? Someone in North Devon / Somerset / Wilt

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Andy Bown said:

In between you two conditions and temperature wise with sunshine, low cloud and 11.6c!

It has been a cracking day here! This dry weather has been most welcome, as I have been doing a lot of work on my outdoor lean to/porch. I've replaced the whole timber frame without dropping any windows out (a car jack came in handy for that)

I've just got some waterproof sealing to do and painting. It would normally be a bad time of year to do it, so that's why this past 8/9 days has been a godsend!

• Like 1

Whilst i accept it'll be warmer on Fri/Sat - i think there is a lot of fuss about this mild weather

Today was grey and overcast with spots of rain, and feeling chilly in the wind. A lot of people still walking with their winter coats on. It sure did not feel that warm to me, or other people i spoke to

David Braine lost the 15c on Fri during the Wed evening forecast, and only showed 13c

No fog here a nice clear night 4.0c 

la lune, having a bit of fun with a old bridge camera lately wish I could get more detail out of this but only does jpeg ?

941526212_WaningGibbous.thumb.jpg.27a711712e95680d039bf33eb5a3d417.jpg

fog rolled in now...

Edited by Zephyr
  • Like 1