Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/12/2018 Onwards

1 minute ago, CheesepuffScott said:

Wow I just checked the MO and we have 9 heavy snow symbols!

We could be in this time.... And I've just found out where the Percy Pig's are kept. ?

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice little walk with the hound.

Beautiful looking up towards Peek Tor on Dartmoor this morning ❄❄❄

Guys good luck today -As they say one mans loss is another mans gain - well for once in the UK the south & SW are going to gobble up the Norths snow ? Someone in North Devon / Somerset / Wilt

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, AWD said:

I'll have a quick glance at the EURO4, Arome and Hirlam this evening, but aside from that, it's more radar watching rather than model watching now.

Could be a good late evening period for us mate.

Looking at the radar now looks like it could start in the next hour!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, TomW said:

Anyone reporting anything yet in north somerset PPN starting to show down that way?

Not yet but I'm looking out the window constantly to spot the first flakes of snow falling lol

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, CheesepuffScott said:

We may see cars abandoned on Lode Hill again ?

I've got to drive down to Downton at some point to deliver some flowers. I think I'll go sooner, rather than later.

And I'll stop short of Lode Hill.

Edit: OH has just emailed to say that her colleagues daughter's school in Shaftesbury is shut tomorrow already.

Edited by jtay
  • Like 1

If the amount of rain we had from the front is anything to go by, I predict a really significant snowfall for those of you further up country.   It really pelted down for hours before we got some snow here - the front has just cleared now.

Edited by Jeckers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I personally cant see there being much, if any snow along the Dorset coastline. Just been for a walk up on hengistbury head. The car thermometer the entire drive back towards Poole a steady 4.5c. Wind is cold but air temp not sufficient just yet. With the PPN band closing in now, I would have liked the temp to be dropping, but its not. Good luck to those inland regions. At least I am touching distance from the golden sands of Bournemouth and Poole in the summer so can't have it all! If it does snow, I will report it bit until then im logging out. Cheerio!