December 2018 CET forecasts and EWP contest -- start of 2018-19 competitions

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On behalf of J10 and myself, welcome to another new competition year with the winter season of 2018-19 fast approaching. The contests will include the CET forecast and the (still optional) EWP forecas

Another mild washout whimper to end another naff year and my worst year ever.  Rest in pieces 2018!  12C    Last sub 0C, last sub 1C, last sub 2C, last sub 3C and last sub 4C December all in 2010.

Hadley is confirmed as 6.9C. Joint 15th warmest. The annual CET was 10.69C, 4th warmest.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Roger J Smith said:

6.1 and 120.2 mm rain (will include some snow near end as it starts to turn a lot colder)

I’m glad you clarified that Roger, otherwise I would be worried!  It sounds like you are now expecting colder conditions to take holder later than first thought?

EDIT:  Actually, perhaps not as your winter forecast points towards the first bout of cold near the end of December.

Edited by Don
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
On 20/11/2018 at 06:46, Lettucing Gutted said:

Another mild washout whimper to end another naff year and my worst year ever.  Rest in pieces 2018!  12C  :oldsad:  Last sub 0C, last sub 1C, last sub 2C, last sub 3C and last sub 4C December all in 2010.

200mm of Atlantic garbage

Good to see you involved again this year, ?

Saying that hoping for much colder and drier. :oldgrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1