SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 07/11/2018

Not a bad covering in Chelmsford , considering I wasn't expecting it to turn  snow (going off of met office graphics) until midnight here - glad I covered up my block paving driveway I'm halfway through finishing !! - Just got up for photo and just started settling on paving and on road now. 

1548800286162117697086164263618.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best of luck to the SE gang tonight ?

Evening All, I hope other Members have no objection but just wanted to post up a Wintry Slideshow, for our Kentish Members. But I hope all Members will enjoy these very Wintry photos, from around

Best of luck yo you guys and girls in the South. Don't give up hope if it starts as rain. It rained here for about 2 hours now it's heavy snow. You should be good for a few cms also as it's very heavy

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

I always wonder that. With the concentration of people, surely there must be a good percentage of members in the center.

Despite that there’s very little on this site a handful it’s always been me and @Sno' problem suffering together and getting depressed seeing everyone else get snow.. oh how I miss 2018 fortunes reversed! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Paul Sherman said:

Think Stevenage is winning tonight, unconfirmed (No Pictures) of a 5cm report on Twitter - Anyone confirm ??

Have seen video on twitter of a couple of cms at least there. 

22 minutes ago, Essex Easterly. said:

Snowing in Pitsea so should be about to turn to snow in Southend within the next few minutes, not great intensity though, I've not yet got a dusting and the main band has already passed me lol

Hopefully it hopefully it may turn soon