Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 07/11/2018

1 minute ago, PLANET THANET said:

xc weather has us down for light snow from 9pm and then heavy snow from midnight until 3am looks like you will be up late !!

Worth waiting up for, after all we're not normally blessed with snow?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best of luck to the SE gang tonight ?

Evening All, I hope other Members have no objection but just wanted to post up a Wintry Slideshow, for our Kentish Members. But I hope all Members will enjoy these very Wintry photos, from around

Best of luck yo you guys and girls in the South. Don't give up hope if it starts as rain. It rained here for about 2 hours now it's heavy snow. You should be good for a few cms also as it's very heavy

Posted Images

Aaaand still 2.5C in Chelsfield, but now the rain has very quickly turned to heavy snow (the sleety period in between lasted about 10 mins!) ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, A Wintry Mix said:

Worth waiting up for, after all we're not normally blessed with snow?

lets hope their correct, the temp is down to 2c with a dewpoint of 1c so fingers crossed and glad to hear the reports of others

Edited by PLANET THANET
4 minutes ago, Sharpedge said:

Give it time? I hope, what’s our chances  Thursday and Friday 

Looking much better on Thursday evening for us.  At this stage, it won't be a sleet-fest!

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, FlightlessWings said:

Drove from Purley Way to Dorking about 7-7:30 (was there to buy some cheap warm gear for my trip to the Canadian Rockies on Saturday) and it was raining then very very heavily sleeting then snowing at the top of Pebble Hill. Driving down into town and it turned back to sleet but now it’s snow. I think the MetO will be spot on with their ice warning, there’s so much standing water out there - massive puddles on main roads. Be safe tomorrow folks. 

Might be worth me trying to get up Boxhill tomorrow then, if there was snow at the top of Pebble Hill..... that's if I don't slide back down, lol!

• Like 2