Sign in to follow this  
Blessed Weather

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 07/11/2018

Just now, Jackski4 said:

Haha no you can't offend me don't worry, I'm having a great time!😂

I think I must have a guilty consciences. I’m worried I was being the mean one that everyone was talking about (let me know if it is me )

Raining here in N Kent just incase there are any ducks reading..

1 minute ago, Jackski4 said:

Hate to jump on the bandwagon but... It's raining in Southend..

As Steve says, the transition should be soon and those further east (including hopefully me and Mr Sherman) should profit

..... and me (hopefully) 

You're directly under me........ as the actress said to the bishop 😉🤣

Can people add postcodes or towns please would be good to see transitions....👍🏻

too many "snowflakes" getting there feelings hurt tonight and running off to their safe places.... sorry i had to mention it.😁

Just now, Steve Murr said:

yes 🙂 back building !

Love that saying 😁

Just don't mention the other word that comes after back🤫

The radar looks a lot more healthier than I imagined it would. There could even be something here on the South coast. 

13 minutes ago, Paul Sherman said:

Agree with this Rambo

Some shockingly childish behaviour in here tonight, its the same when a bolt of lightning does not land in someones garden in the Summer when people have a go at a forecast. 

I would probably urge the people that do have a go in here to just not bother and just leave people to post up forecasts from the Beeb or their Iphones in future, then they can stand in front of a mirror and have a go at their phones instead of venting on here.

Truly Pathetic!

Ive not posted in ages or even been on the forum and it hasnt changed in years!!

What will be will be when it comes to weather..... 

1 minute ago, DonnaThw said:

I think I must have a guilty consciences. I’m worried I was being the mean one that everyone was talking about (let me know if it is me )

I don't know who it was who they were taking about. Nobody has offended me here though I think you're all great! 

Temp in Ipswich 3c, Dp 1.2c, dp has dropped by 0.6c in last hour, should be wintry by 21.00 

Just now, ICE COLD said:

ITS TURNING TO SNOW 😁😁😁😁

Where Ice cold, WHEEEERRRREEEE is this snow you talk of.

1 minute ago, Mustang said:

I hardly ever post on here but I visit this forum everyday since I signed up years ago, just not as prolific as most on here (sorry for reporting rain at my location I'll stay quiet from now on)

I think it is something to do with those that have to tell every 5mins just to wind people up.

For those worrying about it raining and not getting any snow on the back edge, i've taken it upon myself to fix the radar for the whole region with blizzards affecting ALL!

Capturesnowww.thumb.PNG.7473d88e33c2f0a7b9353c4d27cc9be3.PNG

well not all, i had to put rain over london otherwise it wouldn't have been realistic 😛 

Maybe the more experienced members should try to educate rather than criticise members who perhaps use the forum less or have a lesser understanding of the weather :

Anyway, the radar seems to be pepping up a bit towards the back end of this. Ice could be quite dangerous tomorrow!

Heavy snow here in the Surrey Hills. Just of the back edge of Leith Hill, so probably closer to 200m. Think it turned from rain only half hour or so ago, but I've been stuck inside until ten minutes ago with no lamppost to watch

Edited by John Stevens
Mis added pic

2 minutes ago, Shutterbug Netty said:

..... and me (hopefully) 

You're directly under me........ as the actress said to the bishop 😉🤣

Well after that innuendo I'm certainly not going to mention any white stuff😂

Temp here is dropping fast

4 minutes ago, Dbarb said:

Reckon will do well here in Essex, might go up to the Danbury hills later if the front actually gets moving again, also noticed the front looks to be getting stronger with injection from France.

Agreed!

I don't want to put a downer on it, but what is behind the main front isn't very exciting. Still a sleety mix in Reading. When it did snow, it was amazing, but it didn't last long. Temp still hovering around 1c, and DP similar.

I'm sure there could be a few localised exceptions, but I'd be surprised if anyone gets anything lying.

1 minute ago, Delka said:

For those worrying about it raining and not getting any snow on the back edge, i've taken it upon myself to fix the radar for the whole region with blizzards affecting ALL!

Capturesnowww.thumb.PNG.7473d88e33c2f0a7b9353c4d27cc9be3.PNG

well not all, i had to put rain over london otherwise it wouldn't have been realistic 😛 

You've missed Thanet out😎

Wet snow here for the last hour and a half but not having much impact yet. But good to see falling snow ⛄️