Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
itsnowjoke

North West Regional thread 01/09/18 Onwards......

Recommended Posts

Posting to yourself 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spah1 said:

Posting to yourself 🤣

I know, losing my sanity chasing the white gold!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9713EC73-FE86-4E31-A480-47B736D21DA8.thumb.png.ccd33d16ea8c52d7a7829d06cb3904b9.png

i can’t let this go. 

This is 4 times in 8 year. 

wibble sake 

Again the entire country having a snow day and I have to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snowing here now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just awake and had quick check out - a bit of snow on cars thats it. Looks as if whatever has fallen has frozen 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm absolutely gutted about tomorrow evening's frontal snow missing us 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Heavy snow showers have been on and off for the last hour giving a good covering

Looking at the Radar seem I am right in the middle of a streamer.

C.S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spah1 said:

9713EC73-FE86-4E31-A480-47B736D21DA8.thumb.png.ccd33d16ea8c52d7a7829d06cb3904b9.png

i can’t let this go. 

This is 4 times in 8 year. 

wibble sake 

Again the entire country having a snow day and I have to watch

I'm going to have to avoid the forum for 24 hrs or so.

It's painful. For once, can we not have some good luck with these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cheshire snow said:

Heavy snow showers have been on and off for the last hour giving a good covering

Looking at the Radar seem I am right in the middle of a streamer.

C.S

Aye you have CS. Nowt here...

Stayed up in hope. It's dawning on me I may have seen my lot for this winter 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thursday a non-event now, Really upsetting....enjoy what we have now, I really hope the 'snow-starved South don't go on about having hardly anything while the north is buried next year 😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good covering on the coast in North Wirral now. Let's see if it makes it until sunrise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

I'm going to have to avoid the forum for 24 hrs or so.

It's painful. For once, can we not have some good luck with these things.

The next band of rain Sunday will just plough straight through though. 

Don’t get it 

white outside now, not going to get me a day off work though and a day sledging with the kids !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spah1 said:

The next band of rain Sunday will just plough straight through though. 

Don’t get it 

white outside now, not going to get me a day off work though and a day sledging with the kids !

I don't understand why this LP just sinks away into France either. Any other time it just ploughs through the UK as rain like you say.

I've seen LPs blow cold 850s away like they were nothing before now.

Edited by CreweCold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CreweCold said:

I don't understand why this LP just sinks away into France either. Any other time it just ploughs through the UK as rain like you say.

You have way more knowledge than me. 

You tell me. 

2 sliders last year. Missed em both then about 6 yrs ago under an amber warning only for it to take a southerly track at last minute and miss me. Everyone else 10-15cm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Spah1 at least you've had snow tonight. I'm going to get no showers and no frontal snow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spah1 said:

You have way more knowledge than me. 

You tell me. 

2 sliders last year. Missed em both then about 6 yrs ago under an amber warning only for it to take a southerly track at last minute and miss me. Everyone else 10-15cm

I don't know mate. There's really no reason why the system should shear as much as it is predicted to do. Yes cold air is denser and drier but I would say the cold air encroaching from the N is not deep cold enough to promote what we're seeing in the model output. 

Some funny things going on with the weather for sure...lack of thunderstorms in summer, snow in winter...it's grim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

@Spah1 at least you've had snow tonight. I'm going to get no showers and no frontal snow...

🙏 for Thurs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a real snowy sky out but nothing falling. 

Edited by Miamay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping that lump in the Irish Sea gets me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Showers here not snow - hailstones

Edited by Miamay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awake. A decent covering here on the Fylde! It’s Narnia out there! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

so it’s now second half of Feb

😴😴😴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...