Midlands Regional Discussion

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have to reply to this because it's misleading the entire thread, iv studied radars and the weather all my life, the low pressure that formed along the south side of the main low is pushing east,

Nathan "not a weatherman" Rao of the Express says "Army on Standby as heaviest SNOWFALL hits in next 24 hours" What a bellend!    

Posted Images

Just poked my finger into the snow on the car roof, and it's at least an inch but it did start sticking to the cars almost from when it started, and it's about 1 1/2 cm on the pavements/roads right now.

Really big thick fluffy looking flakes now ? I have a love/hate relationship with snow, it looks awesome and brings out the 'kid' in me but at the same time I hate going out in it, especially as I have to rely on busses and you generally only find out about them being cancled by them not turning up after freezing partially to death at a bus stop ? 

Im very happy for folk that are seeing snowfall, you can see via the latest radar where all the heavy pep is, the Northwest of our region, I’m TRULY hoping a few showers will come my way this afternoon ?

3DAECD77-EFB0-4E9A-B685-0C3C2A44F61A.thumb.png.f5d0dba20d3db7c9a03cd4273837f838.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, weirpig said:

Just wet here at the moment   however looks like some heavier stuff on the way 

Yh radar is lighting up with PPN do you think we will be on the right side of marginal.

2 minutes ago, snowstorm27x said:

Yh radar is lighting up with PPN do you think we will be on the right side of marginal.

Hi Snowstorm   Not sure  i expect  height will play a role   as always  its good though that others are seeing snow   and if Shrewsbury can get some  im sure most of us will see a flake. 

• Like 1