Midlands Regional Discussion

2 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

not bad if you're after Spring, but is deep FI, won't turn out like this, probably more like wet and 7 degrees

ukmaxtemp.png

It will be different again in 6 hours time, i never post the charts as they never turn out that way, that would feel warm though in any sun.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have to reply to this because it's misleading the entire thread, iv studied radars and the weather all my life, the low pressure that formed along the south side of the main low is pushing east,

Nathan "not a weatherman" Rao of the Express says "Army on Standby as heaviest SNOWFALL hits in next 24 hours" What a bellend!    

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Supacell said:

The bit in bold typifies this winter, at least round here. Granted, there hasn't been the rain and wind though. As someone that likes exciting weather I would take a winter gale with squally showers over this winters offering any day. Ultimately though, I just can't wait for the spring and the storms.

It’s been great for walks and photography. Unlike mild winter weather which is just utterly hideous. I don’t find being soaked, battered and bored to be interesting at all.

Lovely sunset tonight and still frozen on most ground that hasn't seen the sun.

Disappointed with no more snow but been fascinated watching that system down south just pivot and move in weird ways. 

And yes Midlands has missed out considering most areas of the country had some good dumpings most of which were surprise falls.

IMG_20190201_163142.jpg

IMG_20190201_163033.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sweatyman said:

just seen a Chris Fawkes tweet saying its intensifying and will give another 10 cm

If only that front had gone a hundred miles further north, it could have been us.

• Sad 1

Ah...the winter of 2019 will go down in the annals of history as the one that seemed to promise so much but delivered so little. One to forget and cannot wait now for spring. 

• Like 3