Snow?

Convective/Storm Discussion Thread - 1st June onwards

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hail from the storm in York. Wouldn't want that falling on your head!

It was worth all the effort ?

Explosive convection to my west in Norwich. I can see it growing, its immense! Not seen anything like it before except on Storm Chasers on the TV

Posted Images

Eyes on Reading for some development, IR showing a ACCAS field within the home counties that is likely primed to create the light-show which due to begin around 3am.

Just now, Allseasons-si said:

Just about to say this

am i up all night regarding this small cell,i will let you know:spiteful:

aha you and me both, gonna be so tired after tomorrow. Just hope it'll be worth it. Fingers crossed it wont fizzle out

I'm in Reigate near Gatwick. I'm really hoping for some rain tomorrow which, if it happens, will be the first since 7 June!

We've almost got to the point of tumbleweed blowing past. It won't be long before the local pub puts in swing doors and a honkytonk piano to go with the dusty Arizona-like landscape.

Let's hope we get some action down here!

3 minutes ago, TJS1998Tom said:

aha you and me both, gonna be so tired after tomorrow. Just hope it'll be worth it. Fingers crossed it wont fizzle out

Cell maybe firing up in between Leicester and  Peterborough of which might have your interest?

2 minutes ago, Robert Lewis said:

Looks like it passed right over without dropping any rain on us at all. Should be north of here by now.

Could you please put your location in your profile so we know where you are from

thanks Rob.

24 minutes ago, Allseasons-si said:

It looks like the north sea has all the juice at the moment

just not where we need the rain:nonono:

The north sea is wet enough as it is?