SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 26/03/2018 onwards

34 minutes ago, Djdazzle said:

I doubt it. It’s been cloudy for about 2 hours now with only brief sunny spells.. Just cumulus but it’s not moving anywhere.

I don't know Essex well, are you anywhere near Chelmsford as they have, a shower, now, moving slowly towards east London, may be your area but it.

Edited by alexisj9
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taken by a pal Hunstanton 

glorious morning across Esher Common !! autumn is well and truly in full swing ..

With the official stats now out, here's the Met Office chart comparing Summer 2018 with other similar years. For much of our Region 2018 was the hottest, but with some variations such as Norfolk and K

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, alexisj9 said:

I don't know Essex well, are you anywhere need Colchester, as they have, a shower, now, moving slowly towards east London, may be your area but it.

Colchester is about 15 miles to the ESE 

It’s been beautiful here in Acton for the best part of the day, I’ve been watching convection reach it’s limit and drop away. But there’s the odd cloud that looks to be reaching higher now, very pretty, maybe there might be a shower over London at some point this evening.

Looking SSW towards the Richmond - Twickenham - Feltham region, there’s the odd bit of convection that looks good

1 hour ago, daveinleices said:

It’s been beautiful here in Acton for the best part of the day, I’ve been watching convection reach it’s limit and drop away. But there’s the odd cloud that looks to be reaching higher now, very pretty, maybe there might be a shower over London at some point this evening.

Looking SSW towards the Richmond - Twickenham - Feltham region, there’s the odd bit of convection that looks good

Yeah can see it from here 

DSC_0912.thumb.JPG.8164bbc18f5b0285af067e698729966f.JPG

Gorgeous day here, reached 27C with sunny skies all day. Suddenly looking quite thundery, wonder if anything will develop?

Edited by stainesbloke

Ghastly hot in central line today glad tomorrow will be cooler and fresher. Nice weekend, can see some towering convection think it’s reached glass roof so to speak, don’t see it being smashed.

Still nice and blue here, very still and humid to though, was cooler down here, high of 22.8, glad it didn't reach as hot as further in land, it feels hotter with the humidity anyway.

Been rather nice here in the kingdom of knuckle draggers,had a nice walk without being murdered buggered or worse ,looks nice for the upcoming week too ? ummm nice 

Edited by Mokidugway
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Mokidugway said:

Been rather nice here in the kingdom of knuckle draggers,had a nice walk without being murdered buggered or worse ,looks nice for the upcoming week too ? ummm nice 

Never knew you visited Peckham:blink2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, stainesbloke said:

Oh joy, the return of North Sea muck, giving gloomy grey skies and a chilly feel to the day. Vile.

Should be better tomorrow.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, stainesbloke said:

Oh joy, the return of North Sea muck, giving gloomy grey skies and a chilly feel to the day. Vile.

Don't worry, it will burn back to the Eastern side of London i think by afternoon. 

Looks like the only day with a higher risk of it, some tomorrow maybe but confined to Eastern counties