Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 03/03/2018 Onwards

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And it's 'eyes down' for the full house......Tonight's bingo card!  

BINGO!    Full House.....  ;-)   Oh my goodness, my giddy aunt What is this, spring with a new slant? I said I didn't want you, go away snow But I'm here again, eyes all aglow

To help pass the time, lets play a game....Netweather South West Thread Bingo.....no prizes for the winner apart from the accolade of being a bit of a smarty pants

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, warmintim said:

So shorts on in the office today after checking the BBC - cloud will be gone by 9.00 am... Still not gone yet! I think it's finally starting to make it!

Nearly gone...

image.png.8732fe769dfaf14909089c4b74240c1d.png

Blue skies. 22.2°C. As nice as the sea breeze was yesterday, I wouldn’t have minded it staying a bit higher than 16°C when it set in, hopefully won’t be as low today. 

Many thanks for the info jtay,mindreader,im Red Kite hunting imminently,your previous info suggested Charlton all Saints meadows,does the phrase....round here now mean they have shifted,if so,to where lol im weekly working at the Yew Tree now,so diversions aplenty wont be a problem.

The Sun took ages to break through the mist today. In fact, the mist got thicker before it was burned away. After about 11am we had full Sunshine and temperatures rose and remained a steady 20C for the whole afternoon. 

2 hours ago, jy said:

Heard my first cuckoo today......anyone else enjoyed that sound yet

Sat on the doorstep this afternoon listening to my cuckoo for half an hour before he got drowned out by the diggers in field behind the woods.Bought a smile to face the cuckoo not the wretched diggers.

Looking exciting for later on CAPE starts building around the Bristol area at 12z 459 J/kg, then by 15z up to 925 J/kg  LI's down to -3 by 15z. 

03726_18042112_2100.gif03726_18042115_2100.gif

1 hour ago, EllyTech said:

Oooh, yes! Level 1 Severe from Estofex

http://www.estofex.org

What an amazing couple of months of weather! I've got the storms progged to go right over my head lol. 

giphy.gif

@khodds   There is a map on the link from this good post from ellytech showing where the showers look likely?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Leon1 said:

@khodds   There is a map on the link from this good post from ellytech showing where the showers look likely?

Thanks Leon - I didn’t even think to click! 

• Like 1