Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Northwest England regional thread 3 /3 onwards

5 minutes ago, Day 10 said:

Lol, did u get out of bed the wrong way today mate? Radar looking really good for us.

I’m alright :-) just a bit stressed with this gig tonight. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some heavy arguing this morning with patches of bickering at times. Very cold with a distinct  feel of unpleasantness in the air. Looking like a big improvement later with some intervals of sarca

Thaw setting in now! Some unbelievable scenes, still folk snowed in in places, imagine how this looked before the thaw and before being dug out when the snow was untouched!!  95BD1E10

Some self righteous folk on here it seems. Nature is nature is nature...that includes suffering/tragedy/ unfortunate events etc etc in any form of life, whether it be farming or in our daily live

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, shadowfax said:

I had taken the dogs in the field and could see it coming down the hill towards me so dragged them back inside quick!!

Back to a blizzard again now.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Reminds me of the days when I used to watch MoTD just to see some snow. Sad innit!:good:

Reminds me of the days when we had to watch MOTD just to see football.

then for better or worse along came Sky.

Smaller and smaller gaps between showers now and snow not really melting significantly now the sun is nearly gone. Road starting to slush up during showers, probably won't be long before it gets a proper covering. Gusty winds out there.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, iand61 said:

Reminds me of the days when we had to watch MOTD just to see football.

then for better or worse along came Sky.

At least I can join you now in safety. :good:

Temp drop to -1.0°C during that shower. Going to be stuck inside all evening but at least what has fallen should still be there when I come out. . 

• Like 2

Whiteout here, a nice covering getting ever so slightly deeper. But the wind is whipping it about. With all that dramaticness of it it's a bit like a couple of weeks ago but not as severe. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chris.R said:

Temp drop to -1.0°C during that shower. Going to be stuck inside all evening but at least what has fallen should still be there when I come out. . 

You'll come out to a foot! At least that's what you'll see if you're drinking :D

Edited by Day 10
  • Like 1

Showers now maintaining and in some cases increasing in intensity as they move out to the West coast. Could be some decent depths by morning so long as the wind doesn't blow it all away like last time.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Day 10 said:

At least I can join you now in safety. :good:

Yeah it looks pretty certain we’ll be playing each other in the EPL again next year.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Frost HoIIow said:

Whiteout here, a nice covering getting ever so slightly deeper. But the wind is whipping it about. With all that dramaticness of it it's a bit like a couple of weeks ago but not as severe. 

Some decent drifts now up here

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jam2010 said:

Coming down nicely my bush is white and so is the grass pavement and roads are wet please some one tell me it's going to be ok and start to stick ?

Might want to change the bit about your bush LOL:D

c.s

1 minute ago, jam2010 said:

Coming down nicely my bush is white and so is the grass pavement and roads are wet please some one tell me it's going to be ok and start to stick ?

You must be really old!

4 minutes ago, Frost HoIIow said:

Yes, we could have a decent depth by morning. Wind shouldn't be as strong as a couple of weeks ago which will help. Better get out sharpish to enjoy it in the morning though as any sun will soon destroy any snow in non shaded areas. 

• Like 1