Mokidugway

Northwest England regional thread 3 /3 onwards

3 minutes ago, damianslaw said:

It looks a north-south divide to me, draw a line from Cheshire to Humber, south of it, very good, north of it - very average. Cumbria alot worse though than rest of NW , another line from Morecambe Bay to Northumberland - the bit inbetween the transition zone.

What's new there then ,I've seen Cheshire at 27 c and then on to ulverston at 19 c 

6 minutes ago, damianslaw said:

It looks a north-south divide to me, draw a line from Cheshire to Humber, south of it, very good, north of it - very average. Cumbria alot worse though than rest of NW , another line from Morecambe Bay to Northumberland - the bit inbetween the transition zone.

south of humber very good? Just where I fall into then...

Not sure about your analysis on the MAD thread though. The ECM would certainly be a lock-in pattern. A high slapped right over the UK sealing everything off, so no reprieves

Edited by Ice Man 85

2 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

What's new there then ,I've seen Cheshire at 27 c and then on to ulverston at 19 c 

liverpool is usually the boundary line. north of it can get away with the worst, south of it will suffer. The ECM though has that boundary much further north.

Not to worry ice man won't be long before winter and the mod thread is full of bloody murr and co 😏

• Like 1