Snow?

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 03/03/2018 onwards

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm losing the will to live.  Once again, for those at the back. The main snow risk isn't until 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. 4pm onwards. The colde

So the cold is almost at an end with a steady thaw expected over the coming days. As such the region will be one again. May I just say that the last week has been a real experience and I must tha

Some people need to grow up. If you want to bicker and snipe do it via PM. Because the rest of us don’t want to know.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Went down to Tesco again today, and I didn't see a woman standing at the fish-counter, with a seagull on her shoulder...Ooh arhh, Jim Lad!:shok:

Its only every few weeks i'm over beccles way, probably there again mid-april unless it snows then.Would be impressive (if against health regulations) to just stroll round tesco with a seagull on your shoulder.

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

I was out in my shorts buying short bread from the short bread shop but got short changed:nonono: Nice summer's day today hit 22c

Someone was out in her knickers buying knick knacks from the knick knack shop and after that she was knackered.

Bloody hell. I'm not here for almost a week and this thread has gone down hill. :shok::nonono:Seems you need Mummy Dami back.

• Like 1
Just now, Dami said:

Bloody hell. I'm not here for almost a week and this thread has gone down hill. :shok::nonono:Seems you need Mummy Dami back.

When in reality we have scaled many new peaks of lunacy, during your absence!?:crazy:

14 minutes ago, Dami said:

Wanna lick?;)

Image result for large goats meme

14 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Well I never. Jordan's got a goat!:shok:

Why Jordan anyway?

We used to have a goat when I was young that used to eat all my mums plants.. can't remember what happened to him in the end, maybe he ended up on our plate:cc_confused:

2 minutes ago, D.V.R said:

Why Jordan anyway?

We used to have a goat when I was young that used to eat all my mums plants.. can't remember what happened to him in the end, maybe he ended up on our plate:cc_confused:

Nyet. It was lassie what ate him!:good: