Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Just popped in to wish my southeast friends lots of snow, the radar looks very active so you should do well and that includes the coming days!..you deserve this

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, turkishfella said:

seems like it comes to an end around 3pm. I don't see anything else is coming up from France after that.

Interesting, I wonder if it'll slow now it's inland? What time did it start for you about an Hour ago?

Just now, Kent Blizzard said:

What's the time frame Steve for you and me here in Boxley? How long you think we'll have this for? Debating if I can make it out later this afternoon or not.

looks like arriving properly by 3 then perhaps 3 / 4 hours- depends on whats behind on radar as I havent got tome to look

• Like 2

Coming down heavy where I live just north of wycombe

19 hours ago, prolongedSnowLover said:

Amber warning for us till 8am tomorrow! ???

Im north of Wycombe .. just outside the Amber lol

Snow here has got heavier but the dew points have also risen at the same time...roads are now clear and wet as are car roofs.

Still its nice to see snow falling from the sky and have snow on the ground for a 5th day in a row

13 minutes ago, Sarah Anne said:

Car covered again

Cant go to marlowe tonight though which is a shame

Bigger shame is despite energency services advising against driving - they arnt cancelling

I've heard is has been cancelled, might have heard wrong maybe, it was on the radio in the cab I caught home.

1 minute ago, alexisj9 said:

I've heard is has been cancelled, might have heard wrong maybe, it was on the radio in the cab I caught home.

not sure but is that not the Gulbenkian theatre that has cancelled 

Edited by PLANET THANET