Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Just popped in to wish my southeast friends lots of snow, the radar looks very active so you should do well and that includes the coming days!..you deserve this

Posted Images

Great showing. The finest snow I've ever seen, tiny tiny flakes. Must still be very cold up there. Just want to thank the forum as a whole for sharing photos and experiences this week, as well as knowledge and insight from a few notable individuals. I'll try to get some snaps in the next day or two now we have laying snow.

Loz in Deal.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Kent Blizzard said:

Tiny flakes of snow starting to fall here in Boxley (Maidstone)...can those South of me give me an idea of what's it like and how heavy?

By radar little bit over Maidstone bit heavier.. Looks light in most places.. I'm red dot but too far SW of you to give any incling of intensity for you 

_20180302_140026.JPG

Edited by TN9
Just now, Mac_SE said:

Forest Hill

2 minutes ago, D.V.R said:

It'll migrate north.. Where abouts are you? 

Cheers, you did it. Proper flakes now.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PurpleButterfly said:

can I have some snow please?? Just a little will do lol 

Your right on the northern edge, next hour or so and it should be getting going, your probably in prime place for 5-7cms I'd say today.

Anyway snow picking up as the back edge continues to pull ever closer. Probably an hour left of moderate snow for me.

• Like 1