Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Kent, Home counties and south London general weather discussion 25/02/2018 onwards

4 minutes ago, Weathizard said:

Not too much about at the moment on the radar, pretty annoying seeing that snow band agonisingly close to the Sussex coast

I’m right on the Sussex coat an there is nothing. I’ve been sitting under pink boobs for ages  and NOTHING

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Officially signing off from my Perch by the window. Have a great year -  Enjoy it with your Families- Current pic - 4.5 inches    my favourite pic - Cheers All

So this is it, the end of winter. Time to look forward to Spring..... Wait, what's this?        Apparently not. So for the time being, we will remain as one for this cold spell. Ple

Some photos from the last couple of days. Near Bewl Water in East Sussex.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brocken Spectre said:

It is.  It palyed havoc in the Canries and shut a few airports.  It's not really a mild front just a warm front with associated low that's posibly gonna bump in to stubborn cold air and give snow.  The MetO have gonna from saying some uncertainty to an all out snow fest for many on Friday.  (Thursday in the South West)

Snow for south east I’m right on the coast. I know there has been some talk about rain/ freezing rain has that all changes again?? I do try and pick up bits in the mod thread but find it’s more arguing then anything else

1 minute ago, DonnaThw said:

I’m right on the Sussex coat an there is nothing. I’ve been sitting under pink boobs for ages  and NOTHING

Was that your predictive text? 

1 minute ago, abruzzi spur said:

I had dreams like that when I was a teenager

:oops: :oops:Blobs I meant blobs  it’s been a long night (if I could only use that excuse) I’m always a bit ditzy, it gets worse of an evening.  well I’m glad to have cheered some people up. I look like a right boob now don’t I????? :rofl:

• Like 4

Nothing in Gillingham now and the radar and the 3 hour predictive now sadly showing everything moving too far north for us. Gutted but looks like no snow day tomorrow. As such I’m hitting the hay!

2 minutes ago, DonnaThw said:

:oops: :oops:Blobs I meant blobs  it’s been a long night (if I could only use that excuse) I’m always a bit ditzy, it gets worse of an evening.  well I’m glad to have cheered some people up. I look like a right boob now don’t I????? :rofl:

Don’t worry. The forecast suggests it won’t be a complete BUST for your location

3 minutes ago, DonnaThw said:

Even "pink blobs" sounds fascinating.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, snowy weather said:

Best thing is the met office amber warning is from 2am tonight :)

Fingers crossed. If we get a few hours like the dump we just had here, it will be lovely and white in the morning! ?

Unless there's a slight change in direction,I think it's done for me for a while,nice little streamer along the coast,still hopeful of more snow in northiam overnight,but im not staying up all night again

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, abruzzi spur said:

Very light snow in Reigate (there are more people on this thread tonight from Reigate than the official population of Reigate.  Which is a bit odd)

Still more snow than Horley, probably...

Just now, shetland islands said:

Strangely, the Channel Islands - Guernsey is reporting 8cm of snow so far...... probably the highest total so far in England. 

Been under a constant streamer for hours,lucky gits

• Like 1