Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sod the snow, Tom Baker is trying to steal your car. 

I want to see this in the morning.  

Good afternoon all ,with the passing of my beautifull wife last Autumn things have been rather busy at home but now starting to quieten down ,so today i,v been for a great walk up local woods .with th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jy said:

Calling all bird fans..a question.....feeding the birds has seen all the usual suspects,you know Robins,Tits,Albatross,Golden Eagles occasional Condors,but heres the thing,it looks like a Thrush,same size,slightly darker chest with spots its got me a bit baffled any clues,then I can look up any info and check it out.

I use the RSPB site to identify any birds i'm not sure of - https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/wildlife-guides/identify-a-bird/

Had Blackcaps in the garden for the first time in years, used the above to identify them.

Just now, Nights King said:

Nothing here yet but those showers on radar are exploding into life round bristol/glouc area. 

It is v light snow here Mulls. Nowt to get excited about. More a flurry than shower.

Edited by Bristle boy
4 minutes ago, Dean E said:

Appears this area of snow has just popped up from nowhere and spreading NW.

image.thumb.png.87bdd9c429e00d9574154ac8a84a25dd.png

Looks like the MetO / BBC were right again. The snow graphics showed snow starting around 12ish until around 8-10pm

6 minutes ago, jy said:

by jove you are correct jtay not very much,but about 10 flakes in the SE Thread that counts as an event you know

You're a cruel man jy.

I'm glad your Mrs got home OK last night. I had visions of me setting off across the fields to find her. :laugh:

Edit - Proper flakes coming down now. Bigger than yesterday.

Edited by jtay
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, MidnightSnow said:

Looks like the MetO / BBC were right again. The snow graphics showed snow starting around 12ish until around 8-10pm

Disagree, the next area of snow was meant to develop further west.......