South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sod the snow, Tom Baker is trying to steal your car. 

I want to see this in the morning.  

Good afternoon all ,with the passing of my beautifull wife last Autumn things have been rather busy at home but now starting to quieten down ,so today i,v been for a great walk up local woods .with th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, karlos1983 said:

It certainly has!! :drinks:

bullseye 

5583A831-602C-479D-82D7-625F71AE71B5.thumb.png.81a69360d8e27487ae30c7779ba50761.png

complete whiteout at the moment !!

Just waiting to hear about enormous snow drifts against the fencing of the M4 as snow refused to go over it! Didn't really mean that but it is so good to finally get a good dumping here!

• Haha 1

Very heavy snow now, road completly burried, been snowing since 7am. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Bazray
To the lady in Barnstable sorry for the pics - hope you get some soon
  • Like 2

20cm is definitely not out of the equation with what's going on here. I'm just about to cook myself some early tea. After i've eaten, it'll get outside and do some measuring up!

• Like 1
Just now, Bristol_Robin said:

Still quite fine here in avonmouth Bristol. Blizzard like but needs heavier snow . Is this the worst or is more to come ? 

It's coming! And it's going to be roughhhhh!!!:cold::D

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Words cannot express what it is like here! Somebody punch me in the eye!

11 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

Can you then come and give me a kick I’m dreaming surely 

For some reason the really  heavy precipitation is sticking close to the south coast, as it moves north it's  turning less heavy! Very annoying although you guys won't mind lol. 

Moderate snow here but only tiny flakes, we'd have sooo much more lying snow if the flakes would get bigger! 

Edited by Smartie
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Bristol_Robin said:

Still quite fine here in avonmouth Bristol. Blizzard like but needs heavier snow . Is this the worst or is more to come ? 

Things are gonna get interesting in about 30-45 mins time... and then loads more after that.

3 minutes ago, Bazray said:

Very heavy snow now, road completly burried, been snowing since 7am. 

image.jpeg

It's fine to show the pics I do like to see them. I have no apprehension as to why we don't have snow here in barnstaple. Really upset and disalousioned  but nothing I can do.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bobafet said:

Spotted by “John Thomas” love it?? if it’s not a wind up, what were his parents thinking when they named him!!!’

I posted earlier, it's no wind up, he's an old friend of mine