Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sod the snow, Tom Baker is trying to steal your car. 

I want to see this in the morning.  

Good afternoon all ,with the passing of my beautifull wife last Autumn things have been rather busy at home but now starting to quieten down ,so today i,v been for a great walk up local woods .with th

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Willsy said:

I really can’t wait to see how tomorrow’s event pans out down here in Poole!! The latest gfs update has upgraded for my area should get a nice covering fingers crossed

I'm looking at the French radar and to my untrained eye, the snow storm is shunting well to the east over France. Is this possible ?

2 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

@Mapantz any snow falling? I’m on the edge and have the odd flurry in the wind! 

Just doing some work on my website, so I have my webcam page open. The odd flake flying past every now and again. I cannot class it as snowing though. lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, khodds said:

Thought you were going to bed ?

I didn't say that. 

I don't know how much sleep I'll get tonight as I might have to be up early unless tomorrow mornings plans get cancelled. 

• Like 1
Just now, Nights King said:

That streamer is much more than I expected it's veered slightly more towards me.. :)

Anything falling from it? I keep curtain twitching but nothing yet

Think everything is going to be ok in all honesty,a woman from Salisbury is expecting up to 6 inches tomorrow night,its in the Amber area,in these situations I tend to back womens judgement,as men can be prone to exaggerate,however you look at it,its impressive snowfall.

Just now, Man With Beard said:

Latest ARGEPE keeps the snow for Devon eastwards but pushes the heavy stuff much further east. Amber warning would spread across much of the south if verified.

No 18z data yet?