Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 22/02/2018 Onwards

13 minutes ago, Climate_Eyes said:

-4dgC here already, dew point got down to - 11.4 last night which is pretty impressive for here.

Nothing at all today, yesterday's dusting is long gone. Been sat just a short way south of the streamer for a couple of hours now but it seems to have reached it's southern extent. Fingers are crossed, mind.

The rule this evening is.... go outside look east. If you can't see the moon, it's going to snow.

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sod the snow, Tom Baker is trying to steal your car. 

I want to see this in the morning.  

Good afternoon all ,with the passing of my beautifull wife last Autumn things have been rather busy at home but now starting to quieten down ,so today i,v been for a great walk up local woods .with th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mattster1 said:

Ireland’s east coat would take a hammering

STATUS RED

Snow-ice Warning for Dublin, Kildare, Louth, Wicklow and Meath

Update
Further disruptive heavy snow showers are expected overnight with significant accumulations.

Issued:

Wednesday 28 February 2018 17:22

Valid:

Wednesday 28 February 2018 15:00 to Thursday 01 March 2018 12:0

STATUS RED

Snow-ice Warning for Munster and Leinster

Blizzard-like conditions will develop in heavy snow and strong easterly winds on Thursday evening and will continue Thursday night and Friday morning giving significant snow drifts in many areas.

Issued:

Wednesday 28 February 2018 11:00

Valid:

Thursday 01 March 2018 16:00 to Friday 02 March 2018 12:00

I dunno about anybody else, but once this is all done with, i'm going to get terrible withdrawals! It happens during plumes/thunderstorms for me as well. Despite getting nailed, I long for it to carry on and on.

• Like 7
Just now, Mapantz said:

I dunno about anybody else, but once this is all done with, i'm going to get terrible withdrawals! It happens during plumes/thunderstorms for me as well. Despite getting nailed, I long for it to carry on and on.

Yep I always get withdrawals. Nothing beats a good weather event. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mapantz said:

Thats what she said.. :rofl::oops:

3 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Hello Sailor!

Just now, Mattster1 said:

Snow getting heavier at Wembley 

My brothers in student accommodation at Wembley and they've been under that streamer all day. Looked like a decent covering from the picture he sent me. 

1 minute ago, Mapantz said:

Im not sure what I am going to do with myself when its all over!