Far north and northeast of England - regional chat

3 minutes ago, seabreeze86 said:

Definitely not many gaps between the showers now and they gain intensity when they get close to land

Wish I could say the same..Moon looks nice though..

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to the Pennines in the end. Should have gone to Teesdale, but there wasn't time, so settled for Weardale. Couple of shots...  

Here you go... I ventured fully out. 27991638_1593131500722016_1995411088115499008_n.mp4

Have to say the SE thread better than any soap opera. They're attacking each other cos some have snizzle and some dont, the place is in melt down.  Thank God for regionals and happy to see that w

Posted Images

That is a hell of a lot of showers now streaming in all down the eastern side of uk, surely these won't keep up like this till tomorrow morning???

If so, some very dangerous conditions in the morning rush hour

This has been the best day i can remember for thunder-snow in the North-East,which tends to be fairly isolated when it occurs,but has been actually quite frequent with multiple strikes from some cells.

Over a foot of snow here now from this epic spell.:)

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Nick123 said:

I'm in the only gap east of Newcastle. Gutted

I'm also in the gap around Washington lol But to be fair I have a deep covering of snow so can't moan but I want more and more lol 

Last shower to hit here was over 2hrs ago..:sorry:..

Not much incoming anytime soon either..gonna jump in the shower..see how things look after..I'm hopeful I'll join the party again..really windy in this clear slot..!!

3 minutes ago, P-M said:

I'm also in the gap around Washington lol But to be fair I have a deep covering of snow so can't moan but I want more and more lol 

Surely only a matter of time toll we get something?

5 minutes ago, Nick123 said:

Surely only a matter of time toll we get something?

I'd say so it's swings and roundabouts.  It's good to see other areas getting snow as well now looks like we'll just have to wait our turn.

Edited by P-M
4 minutes ago, NL said:

Last shower to hit here was over 2hrs ago..:sorry:..

Not much incoming anytime soon either..gonna jump in the shower..see how things look after..I'm hopeful I'll join the party again..really windy in this clear slot..!!

Showers to the North of me, Showers to the South,here i am,stuck in the middle with you...:whistling:

hiradarzoomv42_pl.thumb.png.8b5bf72d45c47c46d74bdcb1be118e56.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Snow-mad-dave said:

I have just witnessed the best snow storm I've seen.  I have it on video, I just need to know how to upload it.  Thunder and lightning, unreal!!!

Try and attach it using the attachment button that says 'click to choose files' 

Complete whiteout - awesome. Had a snow day so me and the wife took the kids for lunch at the pub. Came home at 3 and there’s already 2 inches on the car , amazing how much these showers can drop; we’ve only had five

• Like 2