Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Far north and northeast of England - regional chat

3 minutes ago, izi said:

Sky has gone very dark in newcastle. Please let us finally have a decent shower!

Yes Newcastle about to get a heavy one, lightning strikes showing up on NW radar, wind definately backed a bit more easterly, plenty more out in the North Sea:cold::cold-emoji:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to the Pennines in the end. Should have gone to Teesdale, but there wasn't time, so settled for Weardale. Couple of shots...  

Here you go... I ventured fully out. 27991638_1593131500722016_1995411088115499008_n.mp4

Amazing view from mine right now moon and an angry orange sky! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Freezing-Point said:

Just been out.  Massive crack of thunder,  This is the first decent size shower I have been hit with.  Intensity 9/10.  Visibility low.  Temp dropped rapidly to -3c.

And they are starting to line to to take their turn.  Get in

Could we get an upgrade to RED ?:cold-emoji:

Just now, NickR said:

EDIT: Headed for Sunderland.

Yep just started bleaching down here with heavy squally winds.  Proper arctic weather this it's amazing!

2 minutes ago, garylaverick said:

Best shower of the day in Washington right now. As my Dad always said, patience is a virtue.

In contrast to what my dad used to say to me, which was “if you had a brain you’d be dangerous”. All down to individual parenting skills I suppose ?

• Like 1
Just now, JP1972 said:

In contrast to what my dad used to say to me, which was “if you had a brain you’d be dangerous”. All down to individual parenting skills I suppose ?

Think our dads came from the same mould, he would say to me  "If you brains were dynamite you would have enough to blow ya hat off..!!"

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, NorthEastSnow said:

What a difference a few miles makes. Flat calm here and nothing. Suppose that’s why the little circle of nothing on the warnings cover my house lol. 

Lovely day here in Northallerton (just on border of Yorkshire/E England and North East - in which forum do I post?? lol).  Hopefully we'll get more shower activity again later as I am getting withdrawal symptoms.

• Like 1