Snow?

Far north and northeast of England - regional chat

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to the Pennines in the end. Should have gone to Teesdale, but there wasn't time, so settled for Weardale. Couple of shots...  

Here you go... I ventured fully out. 27991638_1593131500722016_1995411088115499008_n.mp4

Amazing view from mine right now moon and an angry orange sky! 

Posted Images

Looks like everywhere between Scarborough and Aberdeen is going to get hammered..Not to mention the Thames streamer dropping quite a bit.. Folk in Kent will not be happy..

.5a961fcb74302_ScreenShot2018-02-28at03_18_45.thumb.png.13454b31baa235b58bac4198bef38e81.png

Edit..Ive just looked back on the Radar and Kent did Ok earlier..(thought I'd clarify before I got took to pieces..!!:rofl:)

Edited by NL

Wow absolute blizzard in Middlesbrough. Never seen anythjing like it. Another big accumulation and it's drifting!

Just seen someone trying to walk in it against the wind and they were struggling big time. Dangerous conditions! 

This is extreme guys. Just had a proper look again and it's a massive dumping! Haven't seen conditions like this in many a year. Would be shocked to see any businesses and schools opened today. 

Edited by Snowmaggedon