Jump to content
Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

North west regional discussion


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperate measures now!

Icicles like I've not seen since 2010

BBC1  0100-0200 The snow that never came. With @Cheshire snow @crewecold  @Backtrack @chrisc @captaincroc C.S 

Posted Images

Just now, northwestsnow said:

Yes i reckon a good 5  cm here now and more in little drifts-Best event in a long time actually..

Best this winter so far! And not forecast! Always the way here

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cfallon said:

Best this winter so far! And not forecast! Always the way here

The best ones always happen like this :)

Can't remember the year... might have been 81?? But me and mi father ( r.i.p ) had watched a film which finished roughly 12-30am which was late for a work day lol, I'd put the milk bottles out  ( that's how long ago it was lol ) and it was green out.... but at about 6-00am, he woke me and said it had SNOWED HEAVY... I thought he was joking but nope at least 6inchs in less the about 4/5hrs... wish I'd seen it, some snowstorm... so yes these are the best ones :D:yahoo:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like between 1 and 2 inches of snow now, although not been out to measure. Some more clumps following through on the radar still. Faith in the North Westerly is restored, proof that it can still deliver the goods, but it ain't half tested our patience this winter!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Law of averages!! said:

The best ones always happen like this :)

Can't remember the year... might have been 81?? But me and mi father ( r.i.p ) had watched a film which finished roughly 12-30am which was late for a work day lol, I'd put the milk bottles out  ( that's how long ago it was lol ) and it was green out.... but at about 6-00am, he woke me and said it had SNOWED HEAVY... I thought he was joking but nope at least 6inchs in less the about 4/5hrs... wish I'd seen it, some snowstorm... so yes these are the best ones :D:yahoo:

That’s a carlsberg moment that ?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The most fainting of dusting here that does'nt even cover all surfaces. Pathetic. Angry and annoyed just isn't the word right now. Really glad northwestsnow got a dumping tho, so some positivity, cheers mate you have my back up throughout when pretty much everyone else has been against me on here - you deserve it more than anyone!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barmada_Casten said:

The most fainting of dusting here that does'nt even cover all surfaces. Pathetic. Angry and annoyed just isn't the word right now. Really glad northwestsnow got a dumping tho, so some positivity, cheers mate you have my back up throughout when pretty much everyone else has been against me on here - you deserve it more than anyone!

Thanks BC :-)

I know how it feels to miss out a lot so i would be hypocritical if i criticize anyone..

Got lucky tonight..a lot will thaw tomorrow hopefully we both get lucky tues :-)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cfallon said:

Stopped now, lovleycovering here, who knows if there’s anything else in store for overnight 

Screenshot_20180211-223117.thumb.jpg.a6b78071174f37c50369339200da37bf.jpg

Looks like another sausage on its way then after that by the looks of it it could be the mother of all breakfast. Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SNOW_JOKE said:

Just seen video of the M66 in Bury at a complete standstill, it's going to be a while before that's all cleared.

Glad I'm not out in that (on the MEN website)... only takes a few skids and shunts, and traffic comes to a halt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, northwestsnow said:

Thanks BC :-)

I know how it feels to miss out a lot so i would be hypocritical if i criticize anyone..

Got lucky tonight..a lot will thaw tomorrow hopefully we both get lucky tues :-)

Given how this winter has gone I am expecting nothing on Tuesday! But I doubt everyone else to the north east south and west will get something!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...