North west regional discussion

10 minutes ago, raul_sbd said:

Joe if you pay the Weather pro subscription you get the precipitation kind and future images.. it’s brilliant I find it the most accurate 

Thanks for the heads up mate - tonight is a good time to upgrade. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperate measures now!

Icicles like I've not seen since 2010

BBC1  0100-0200 The snow that never came. With @Cheshire snow @crewecold  @Backtrack @chrisc @captaincroc C.S 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Yes there’s a lot of precipitation upstream, although much of it quite light. I can see it snowing on and off all night tbh. 

Current temp -4C yes -4C!!!! 

1FD9DE86-2AF8-4BF4-A3BF-9662A136588C.png

Joe, I am not sure that radar image makes it look more impressive than it really is.

Just now, Joe Bloggs said:

FWIW the predicted radar on Weather Pro suggests snow generally clearing the region at 00:30. 

Tomorrow might be interesting joe..there really wasnt that much melt at 200m...probably a level 5cm in shaded areas ..

2 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

FWIW the predicted radar on Weather Pro suggests snow generally clearing the region at 00:30. 

Nice isn’t and only couple of quids for 3 months.. I find it brilliant!’ All red snow! Love it!! Enjoy it mate!

4 minutes ago, Weather-history said:

Resolution of the radar. It can make it look more than it really is. 

Fair enough! :) 

Another shower about to hit I think (which has intensified over the Pennines). You can see it expand clearly between the 2145 and 2200 radar frames. 

Edit - it’s suddenly died to very light over Tameside. Bugger 

Edited by Joe Bloggs