• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Desperate measures now!

Icicles like I've not seen since 2010

BBC1  0100-0200 The snow that never came. With @Cheshire snow @crewecold  @Backtrack @chrisc @captaincroc C.S 

Posted Images

I got hit by the tiny dot on the radar around 6.15 and within 30 mins we had a good 3-5cms covering all surfaces including major roads and the m67. Hopefully some of those blobs coming over the Pennines will make it here and we are in with a chance of 10cm. 

Edited by IM NOT REALLY HERE
  • Like 3
Just now, Thunder Snow said:

We had a slight dusting this morning, couple of light flurries tonight but nothing worth talking about you?. 

Woke up to about 4cm. Continued for hr or so.  Gridlocked traffic and a few short lived showers 

9 minutes ago, Day 10 said:

Back to normal, really poor all day here. Get a horrible feeling nothing will make it past the Midlands Thurs/Fri.

Met app has just removed all my snow symbols for Fri and Sat ??

• Sad 1

Manchester has seen some heavy and light snow showers all day. Loads of showers this morning, and woke up to a covering. Mostly melted at work in city centre, but roads/pavements and everywhere still covered back in Swinton, Salford (4 miles from centre) - all in all a very wintery day!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, swainclubber said:

Woke up to about 4cm. Continued for hr or so.  Gridlocked traffic and a few short lived showers 

What a joke this morning, 90 minutes to do  Milnrow to littleborough.

1 minute ago, Ramp said:

What a joke this morning, 90 minutes to do  Milnrow to littleborough.

Haha pitiful. Start work at 8 near asda in town. So headed down for the 7.15 bus.  It came past the other direction and that's when I knew it'd  be quicker to walk the 3plus miles. Got to smallbridge and it came 10 mins later. Was only 5 min late. Gridlock area was Boro and smithybridge. Was clear past hurstead

• Like 1