Edited by edo
  • Like 1
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will get lost amid the avalanche of posts....scuse the pun. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN FOR ONLY THE SECOND TIME IN 7 AND A BIT YEARS I HAVE A MEASURABLE SNOWFALL!  Only a cm mind but a landmar

Let's just start with the money shot - both the ECM and the GFS agree that, as of Wednesday 12pm, the upper air temperatures will be sitting at -14/-15C over most of Scotland, the wind will be pretty

We had a bit of a struggle to get to the hospital this morning, the bus was 20 mins late and the taxi got fed up waiting and had gone. But we got there and hubby had the op, it's not cancer it's just

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, edo said:

wooooooooooooo

i knew u would be back @More Snow :spiteful:

welcome back mate your looking good for some snaw this week

and stay oot the mad hoose 

oh yeah, I just been out for more logs and I can smell it in the air... oil tank filled to the brim, coal stocks looking good and enough logs to build an arc with. I'm staying clear of the joke thread. cant fart in there without somebody bloody moaning about it..:rofl:

9 hours ago, Hawesy said:

Temperature has been hovering around 3c here most of the day, with ~523 dam and -10c 850s in an easterly breeze. If things weren’t due to get notably colder I wouldn’t expect any significant accumulation from showers here at the coast. I only say this as a reference point for future, less severe easterlies....nothing like thinking ahead. :D

Mm, I always thought -10 was 'safe', even right on the coast. Maybe not in late Feb/early March in an easterly breeze? 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Jo Farrow said:

It’s rained here, on the coast. Rain...

Morning, yes wet rather than white here too, but be fair that was expected at this stage. Colder air will filter in during the day. :) Not really expecting snow to lie here until this evening though.

Broughty Ferry snawshield doesn’t give up without a fight! :D

@CatchMyDrift @scottish skier Good to get proceedings officially underway!

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, Hawesy said:

Morning, yes wet rather than white here too, but be fair that was expected at this stage. Colder air will filter in during the day. :) Not really expecting snow to lie here until this evening though.

my friend has a tiny dusting in clearwater (if thats what u call the area) just up from barnhill not far frim you

nowt here yet 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hawesy said:

Scratch that, we’ve just had a decent shower of snow and we now have a covering. :) Didn’t expect it to lie here so early in the day. Needless to say it bodes well for other coasties! 

• Like 8