Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 16/01/2018 Onwards

Very quiet in here. Says it all really. I really hope we are all rewarded with this mornings runs. On a lighter note I went for a nosey in the other threads and came across this on the first post I read ??

Screenshot_2018-02-27-00-00-37.png

• Haha 5
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have never seen so much snow in my life like today,I was trying to reach my friend who lives in  Manor Kilbride on Sally gap road(Wicklow Mountains)  to give him a lift to the shops as he spent last

Lovely record breaking morning from West Wicklow, we have got an inch or two on the ground

But but but... Who'd collect for the many charities, or sing in the gospel choir on Sunday mornings? What happened out there was premeditated looting. It's disgraceful. Shocking and abusing the f

Posted Images

2 hours ago, booferking said:

You could nearly put your house on that low from the south not making it to north of Ireland run by run it will be corrected South.

UKMO has hinted at this for a few days. Now ICON and GFS18z are following suit. ECM getting there. By Friday this system might only hit southern parts and may not even make landfall. However if that happens there should still be convectiive snow showers  about so not all bad....by tomorrow evening we should have better clarity although this  system could give models trouble even 24-36 hours out  

9 minutes ago, The Eagle said:

Met Éireann saying a red alert is now more than likely to be issued tomorrow for Thursday/Friday.

Hope they are right as would love to see an old fashioned blizzard. Just feel models are starting to adjust the low system further southward as per my post just now. Let's see what morning runs bring 

19 minutes ago, ronan said:

That Streamer has been in the Channel since early evening. What a waste of snow! Somewhere could have got a right pasting out of 

Edited by lzo
Well that Streamer was wasted ?